"Still Charmed"

A few chapters of my first sequel, Still Charmed, are now published! Check it out!

Prologue

Who ever said raising kids was easy? Piper, Phoebe, and Paige are finding out how much harder it is to save the world and raise kids when their children have a mind of their own.

Piper is continuing to run her own restaurant while Leo helps out at Magic School. Their three kids, Wyatt (16), Chris (14), and Melinda (12), keep them on their toes with their sibling squabbles and teenage antics.

Phoebe continues to work at 'The Bay Mirror' and has started another book after the success of her first, "Phoebe's Finding Love". Her and Coop stay busy with their three children, Prudence (12), Parker (9), and Peyton (7).

Paige still devotes most of her life to helping her charges and bring forth a new generation of witches. Henry still works for the San Francisco PD as a detective, a job which he loves. Their three children are always their top priority, the twins Tam and Kat (11) and their adopted son Henry Jr. (10).

The Charmed Ones have a new focus in life, balancing a career and protecting their growing families. Their lives are normal, well, almost.

[Sequel to 'Forever Charmed']

(Even though this is a sequel, it is readable as a stand alone book.)

Link:

https://my.w.tt/D4bD81Y0g7