Prologue

Forever Charmed takes place a few months after the season 8 finale. The elders have given Leo another chance to be an elder but he has to start at the bottom and be a white lighter again. The Charmed Ones white lighter. Chris is also back from the future hoping to help a little more without messing up the future to much and trying to hide the future secrets as well. Cole is also back trying to win back Phoebe but Phoebe is already in a relationship with Coop, the Cupid. Paige is trying to help her charges while handling being a wife to Henry, a cop. And Piper is trying to raise her two sons, Wyatt and Chris. Darryl even came back from the east coast and is a cop here again. He even tries to help the sisters sometimes. What will happen when Prue comes back and wants to be part of the Power of Three again. Will they invite her in and let it be Power of Four or will Prue just have to except the fact that she isn't a Charmed One anymore. It all happens here in Forever Charmed!!!!!!!

Characters:

Prue (ghost kind of but she is not see through and people can touch her): Shannen Doherty
Piper: Holly Marie Combs
Phoebe: Alyssa Milano
Paige: Rose McGowan
Leo: Brian Krause
Darryl: Dorian Gregory
Cole (alive but isn't alive either, hard to explain): Julian McMahon
Chris (little and adult): Drew Fuller (adult)
Wyatt (little)