TROUBLE!!

No one said anything on the car ride home, but you could clearly notice the tense atmosphere in the air.

HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPENED??

Marshall exhaled, I looked at him as he tightened his jaw muscles, I put my hand on his. He met my gaze and smiled at me easily.

"... Is it a bad timing to say I'm sorry ..?" Matty said quietly, Marshall was making a rumbling sound and leaned his head against the window angrily.

"ARE-- Yes, that's one way to put it!" I said pissed, Marshall said nothing. I realized immediately that he didn't say anything because he knew he was going to explode as soon as he opened his mouth.

"I'm really sorry, I really am, mom ..." he said quietly, I stroked Marshall over his hand, he opened his mouth and spoke as calmly as he could. Something that sounded like someone had just run over his toes while trying to tell us something important, through clenched teeth with a fake smile.

"You ain't apologizing to us, Matthew. When school's done for the day, you and I are going to the little boy's house. YOU'RE gonna apologize to HIM!" Said Marshall strictly, I looked at him admiringly as he drove up the driveway and parked the car. He met my gaze as he turned to me, I smiled at him easily and waited for Matty had gone out of the car.

"Splitted opinions about this right now, we won't be alone for a whole week ..." I whispered, he laughed briefly and nodded.

"Dirty little mama ..." he said and kissed me lightly before he turned the topic. "But serously though, what the fuck ?!" He exclaimed, I sighed in agreement and went out of the car simultaneously.

Matty stood by the door waiting for us quietly, Marshall quickly went up the stairs and looked into his eyes hard. Matty looked away.

"Look at me." Marshall said, Matty didn't react. "HEY! YOU look at ME!" He said again, Matty jumped and met his gaze. "Now, have you ANY idea how it is to be hit ?!" He asked hard, I got big eyes and walked up towards them, unlocked the door and slipped into quiet. They came in just after me. "Well ?? DO ya ??" He asked again, Matty shook his head quickly. "I do! It's the worst thing to ever happen to you! You know how I feel about bullies! THAT'S what you are, Matthew! You're a BULLY!"

"I'm no--"

"I don'tt wanna hear it! Go to your room and stay there until Angel gets back home!" Matty got big eyes.

"But, She ain't done until 3:30 p.m.!"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FFFFF---DAMN!" He screamed, Matty shook his head and ran up the stairs, I couldn't help but let out a little laugh when Marshall turned to me again.

"... what?" He asked and had to drop a little smile when he saw I was laughing.

"Do I look like I give a ffff-damn! Hahahah! Slim Shady isn't gone after all!" I laughed, he smiled at me lightly before he took to the temple.

"Why would he do that shit ??" He asked, I sighed and shook my head.

"I have no idea ... I mean, if it was a fight between the same age, I wouldn't that been just as pissed as I am now, but a 1st Grader ?? Jesus, I hope the kid is okay!"

"... I hope it 's not a girl ... That'd make me real pissed ..."

"Oh, real pissed huh? If this isn't it, I wouldn't wanna see that ..." He laughed and put his arm around me and looked me in the eyes.

"Little jokester in you today?" He asked, I smiled at him secrefull.

"Just a little bit ..." I replied, he laughed briefly. I sighed. "Ugh ... We have to be responsible for a week straight now, not only when the kids are home after school..."

"Ugh ... See! This is why I don't grow up, it's a trap! Fuck respo--"

"Shhhh! Let Slim loose some other time, will ya?" He chuckled.

"Whatever, you wanna check on your son up there?" I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, he's MY son now? Yesterday, when he did a 'dope freestyle' he was YOUR son?"

"Yeah, but this is different. I promise, now chop-chop!" He said and shushed me away, I gave him a warning look.

"You gonna pay for that ..." I said, he winked at me fooled and leaned toward me.

"Looking forward to it..." he said, I laughed briefly and pushed him away before I walked up the stairs.

I knocked on the door and walked into the room, he sat up in bed with his mobile. He met my gaze.

"Okay! Phone, laptop, iPad, headsets, iPod, PS4, Xbox AND Cd-player." I said and saw he got a more painful look in his eyes as I said every thing.

"MOOM!" He said.

"Don't you 'MOM' me! You're going to take one thing at a time and put them on the table in the living room, NOW. Chop-Chop!" I said and walked out of the room.

"But Mom !!" He shouted again, I turned and met his gaze.

"But what?"

"... Dad's down there ..." he said softly, I just smiled at him.

"Why do you think I asked you to do it?"

I turned on the heel and walked down the stairs.

BADASS MAMA FUCKERS!