The bitch...

_____ Matty's POV____

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I jumped from Taylor pissed and stared hard at Rihanna as her red head peered in.

"What the hell do you want ?! We're in the middle of something here !!" I shouted irritated, Taylor let out a laugh as she pulled the covers around her. Rihanna walked in and sat down on the floor in front of us while I went to my closet and got out two hoodies, I threw one at Taylor and put on the other. "What is it?" I asked again, Taylor pulled on my hoodie.

"Your mom's here, she's talking to Jessica." She said, I met the eyes of Taylor as she nodded slowly. Rihanna nodded back to her as she stood up and walked out the door again. I walked over to Taylor and sat her on my lap, she let out a sigh and kissed me on the cheek. Slowly she rose up from my lap and began to dress her own clothes. Before she could go out, I took her hand in mine.

"You don't need to ..." I muttered, she turned and smiled at me before she kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I love you ..." she muttered and walked quickly out of my room. Holy fuck, 2. time today ...

_____ Jessica's POV_____

The doorbell rang, I got up, but Marshall sprinted to the door quickly with a grin on his face.

"Fuck yes, I ordered pizza !!" He shouted and opened the door, he immediately got a death-gaze. "Looks like they got my order wrong, I didn't order a triple SLUT with extra bitchyness ..." I looked at him quizzically and ran to the door, I met the eyes of Katherine with a hard look once I saw it was her.

"You lost?" I asked, Marshall stared at her pissed. Katherine coughed briefly and met my gaze.

"No, I just wanted to apologize ..." she murmured softly.

"Bitch said what now ??" Marshall exclaimed, I sent him a brief glance.

"Are you sure you got the right house? I'll call security!" I said cautionary.

"No, I'm serious! I ... I recently watched some tapes from when Taylor was young ... It got me thinking... I wasn't there for her, I was always ... I was a groupie and wanted to sleep with celebrities and stuff like that, I was always out and Taylor was taken care of by my mom ..." She met my gaze. "I've never thought about it affecting Taylor too?" I looked at her quizzically, well of course dumbass ?? "So I came here to get things straight! About everything!"

"Everything?" I asked, Marshall looked at her with narrowed eyes, I stroked my hand over his chest gently to calm him down. Katherine nodded and looked at Marshall briefly. "Okay, I'm listening. Marshall, you go and find Rihanna." He nodded while Katherine got big eyes. "Come in ..." I muttered and showed the way to the couch, we sat down above each other as Rihanna emerged from the hallway, she sent me a warm smile and pointed at Katherine.

"Who that?" She asked.

"Taylor's Mom, can you go tell her aaaand ... If you see Marshall, get him here?" I laughed, she nodded and walked up the stairs, I turned back to Katherine. "So, first of ... Marshall." I said determined, she nodded.

"I have never slept with him, for starters ..." I nodded curtly. "But I've wanted it, cause ... I don't know if you're comfortable of me saying this but ... He's kinda cute ..." she murmured, I burst out laughing.

"Kinda? Girl, say that to him and he'll flip your house upside down! Guaranteed!" I laughed, she laughed with me. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all?

"Hey, what's so funny ??" Marshall appeared in the stairs and looked at us quizzically, we just started laughing more of seeing him !! He got an even more quizzical glance. "Whaaat ?! ... Well fuck this, I'm going down to the studio ..." he said and stomped down the stairs sour, I giggled out loud.