Make sure to show up

"I really don't think I should be here ..." Taylor said nervously, Marshall met her gaze in the rearview mirror.

"No, you shouldn't. But I invited you, so now you are." He said quickly, Matty chuckle, which also got Angel to chuckle. I couldn't help but laugh when Taylor met my gaze with eyes that said she soon was to laugh too. "It's gonna be fine, relax. Nobody's gonna kill you ..."

"No one's gonna kill me but me ..." she murmured quietly, Matty took her hand in his and looked into her gaze.

"Aye, if you kill yourself, I'll kill you ..." he said seriously, Taylor burst out laughing and shook her head at him.

"Jesus Christ people, I'm not a lawyer yet, but SPLIT UP!" Said Angel annoyed and pushed forward, she was sitting between them, it probably wasn't such a good idea??

"No Grandkids! The backseat is already taken!" Marshall said, winking wise.

"... You don't mean like ..." Matty said and looked at him, I looked down at my hands with red cheeks.

"OH YEEEES !! Hold on in the sticky leather-seats !! WE GOING ON A MOTHERFUCKING PARTY !!"

"EEEEEW !!" They exclaimed in unison before they all burst out laughing again.

"You seriously need help ..." Angel said and smiled at him sweetly when he met her gaze in the rearview mirror.

"And Duct tape ..." I said and shaking my head at him.

"I don't need duct tape ... I got you ..." he said and winked at me as he laid his free hand on my thigh.

"Ntaaaaaw! You're so cute, I wish Kyle was like you dad! Funny and romantic ... Oh, never mind ... Did I tell you that I broke up with him?" She said, Marshall quenched the car and drove off the road before he turned to her with big eyes.

"Why did you break up with him?" He asked quickly.

"He sa--"

"I'LL FUCK HIS ASS UP IF HE FUCKING BROKE YOUR HEART !!" Marshall exclaimed, everyone in the car jumped and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Calm down ..." Taylor said and looked at him with wide eyes, he met her eyes briefly and breathed out before he nodded to her.

"I wasn't happy, I didn't like him anymore ... So I broke up with him!" She said, looking out the window.

"Hey, Angel ... You know Jake?" Matty asked, she looked over at him.

"No ..?" She replied, Marshall sat back in his seat and took my hand in his.

"He's been at my place a bunch of times ??"

"OH HIM !!"

"Blondie ..." Hesaid, Marshall turned slowly around toward him.

"Say that one more time, I dare you ..." Matty looked over at Taylor who was smiling, he was literally in minority. Taylor, Marshall and Angel have all blond hair, right now at least.

"She's a blondie!"

"What am I then? Ginger?" I giggled before coughing it away. Marshall as a ginger... Ehehehe...

"Can you just shut up and drive!" I laughed, he sighed loudly and turned around in his seat again and started up the car.

"Not all blondes are stupid." He said and ran out from the side and back onto the road.

"Really ??" Matty asked critical.

"... One more word from you and you'll come with me to that damn concert in California this weekend!" He said serious, Matty frowned.

"Boo. Great, I'll come with you. I'm lookin forward seeing Dre again! You going to the studio right?" He asked, I saw Taylor followed the conversation quiet and looked in her eyes that she hoped that he would be home. That's when I remembered that Matty and Angel's birthday's tomorrow.

"Taylor?" I asked, she turned to me and met my gaze. "It's Matty and Angel's birthday tomorrow, make sure you show up?" She nodded and turned to Matty.

"What you want for your birthday?" She asked, Angel winked at me.

"Oh, I don't know ... Don't make it expensive, maybe a t-shirt?" He said, she nodded briefly and turned to Angel.

"What about you?" Angel got big eyes.

"You don't need to get me anything!" She said, and shook her head quickly.

"Make-Up and shit like that, she's a girl ..." Matty said and shook his head at her as Marshall drove up to the great gate of the 50's house. Matty put his arm around Taylor when he saw the big eyes of hers.

"Huge house ..." She mouthed. "How the hell are you guys used to showe up at these huge ass houses ??" She asked, everyone laughed and met her gaze.

"We do live in one huge-ass house ourselves, y'know? You get used to it ..." Marshall said and ran up the lighted driveway.