Fuck, just a little

Taylor pointed at Thomas and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Poor girl, I clung to Marshall to not run over to her to give her a hug. He stroked my back calm as it suddenly knocked on the door. Me, Marshall and Matty walked to open the door and behind us we heard Taylor weakly but firmly say:

"Why? ... You ... The fuck, who the fuck do you even think you are?" She asked angrily, which I reckon Thomas reacted at ... He probably didn't expect Taylor would swear at him I guess.

"Taylor, I understand that this is tough for you, but I think you need to move home. Since your mom is in jail, I have your custody." I felt a lump in the throat of what Thomas said as Marshall opened the door, I didn't want Taylor to leave ... Ever since Angel moved out, she has been my ... My little girl ...

Marshall nudged me in the side gently and I looked down at Granny smiling. I leaned down and gave her a hug, let her go and gave Grandpa a hug, too. Marshall hugged them, well at least grandpa, they walked past us and into the living room.

"I think you should leave now, or else I'm going to do something I'll regret later ..." Taylor said with clenched teeth and with clenched fists. Thomas nodded gently.

"It's okay." He said quietly and turned around, everyone in the room's eyes were turned towards Taylor and Thomas when Taylor looked around at all of us. Thomas nodded to Taylor and he walked over to me, he gave me a piece of paper. "It's everything you need to know, the test, how to contact me ... I really want Taylor to move home ..." The lump in my throat grew larger, no one lives here! She belongs with us! I nodded and Thomas walked out, Matty rolled over to Taylor and whispered something in her ear that made her smile and wiped away a tear that had struggled out of the corner of her eye. Grandma coughed briefly and drove towards Taylor with a warm smile, Taylor met her eyes.

"I'm Anne." She said and stretched a hand toward her, she took it and smiled briefly.

"Taylor." She said, John came walking up behind granny and extended his hand to her.

"John." He said, Taylor took her hand in hers.

"Taylor." She said again, she studied both careful before she looked at the floor.

"Take a seat, I'll go grab us some snack." I said.

"CUPCAKES !!!" Marshall screamed, everyone jumped and met his gaze with big eyes. Taylor jumped so much that she fell straight down on Matty and lost the bandana around her neck. We all burst out laughing, Taylor too.

"No more alcohol on you ..." Matty said sarcastic, we all chuckled once again as she stood up and I we saw all the hickies she had on her neck, she immediately noticed that the bandana was gone, she got big eyes and looked at Granny, she met her gaze as Granny burst out laughing and pointed at Marshall.

"Marshall ... Have you learned that to Matthew too ??" Granny laughed, Marshall laughed short and grabbed my waist.

"Whaaaat? Nooooo ..." he chuckled and winked at Grandpa, he laughed briefly and looked at Taylor as who looked at them with wide eyes.

"Don't worry about that, Taylor. We've seen it before, on Jessica ... It's in the family, nothing to worry about ..." John chuckled and smiled at Taylor. "We thought someone had tried to strangle her or something, that's how it looked like ... That's nothing ..."

"Okay, Grandpa ..." I said with red cheeks, Marshall kissed me on the cheek. I turned my head and met his gaze, he kissed me quickly on the lips.

"Jesus Christ, you still act like a newly married couple." Grandma said, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, what do you want for snack ---"

"CUPCAKES!" Marshall exclaimed once again, everyone rolled his eyes at him.