1 hour

"Jessicaaaaaa ... Wake up ... Wake up sleepyhead ..." Marshall whispered into my ear, I gradually began to wake but I wouldn't open my eyes and pretended I was still asleep. "Wake up ... UUUGH, I ain't gonna fucking carry you out if that's what you think." I couldn't help but giggle and opened my eyes slowly, I met his blue eyes.

"We there?" I asked and sat up, he cleared his throat and shook his head with a slight smile on his face. I turned toward him questioningly. "Why did you wake me then ??

"Because ... Look at how you fell asleep ..." He looked down at my hand ... I had my hand on his crotch... What the hell? I took my hand quickly away.

"Still, why did you wake me ?? It wasn't because of that, you like that ... Horny little bastard ..." I whispered smiling, he raised his eyebrows at me and leaned to my ear, I felt his hot breath of his on my neck.

"Well ... I liked it a little too much ..." he said and kissed my neck, I pushed him away and laid me into the crook of his arm. "... Fuck you." He said and took my hand in his.

"You can wait. Besides, it can't be that many minutes left ..."

"One hour ..." he said with a smile, he knew I was going to comment that!

"You couldn't wait one hour ??"

"Fuck no."

"Jesus ..." I laughed and shook my head at him. "Now you do."

"Fuck you ..."

"Try to think about something else than sex for once will ya?" He dropped my gaze and turned away from me and looked out the window on the opposite side of the plane.

"Look at that! Another fucking cloud! WOO!" He turned to me again. "Aaaaaand back to the sex ..." He looked at me with big, hungry eyes and licked his lips as if I were something edible ?! I pushed him and shook my head.

"You're hopeless ..." I said, he sat back in his seat with a satisfied smile. "Aaaaaand you know it ..." I laughed briefly and leaned against him with my hand on his chest.

"You expect me not think about sex while you're lying like this on me ..." he said, looking down at me smiling.

"If I didn't know you, yes." He laughed briefly.

"I'm so fucking damaged aren't I ..." He chuckled, I smiled and stroked over his chest.

"Yeah, but so am I. You are my husband..." I said, looked up and met his eyes. He looked into my eyes with a soft gaze, he stroked my cheek before he kissed me lightly. He leaned back in his seat and looked at me with a little smile. "I love you ..." I said.

"Love you more." He said, I smiled him.

"That's impossible ..." I said.

"Hey, that's my line!" He laughed and began to tickle me, I jumped away and desperately tried to push his hands away, but then again, he's literally just muscles so ... I didn't stand a chance...

"Marshall !!" I squealed, he didn't stop until he finally pulled me against him and we were forehead to forehead. "Childish ..." 

"Don't point out the obvious..." He said, I laughed and kissed him softly.