First day of school... Oh god

I looked after Matty and Angel as they drove out the driveway and sighed loudly when Marshall pulled me close to him, I exhaled sad.

"You know what ..." I said, he kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"I think I do ..." he said and stroked my hips in his grip soothingly.

"Yeah ... I think I'll just sit and wait for the headmaster to call ... I'll be by the phone, Romeo ..." I said and walked out of his grip.

"Bitch!" He exclaimed acidic behind me, I burst out laughing and sat down beside the phone.

"You know the drill ... First day of school is the prank-day ..." I said and sighed to myself, I felt his arms around my waist again and kisses on my neck, but got no verbal response from him. "I hate you so much right now ... They'll call any minute !!"

"Relax, he's watching Taylor, remember? He can't be that stupid and do his annual --- Yeah, well fuck ..."

"Told ya ..."

"...Just a quicky?"

"So now you want too?"

"NOW we're all alone, so get over here ..." he said and pulled me close.

_____ Matty's POV______

I drove straight to Taylor and ran into the hallway as she was walking out, I looked at her with a twinkle in my eye.

"You ready, or wanna ditch?" I asked, she smiled and walked over to me. She put her arms around my neck, I looked at her triumphantly while I put my hands on her hips, she stood at her toes and kissed me lightly, she dropped the kiss quickly. "Continue, and we'll be late for class ..." I said, as if I really cared much about it ... She laughed briefly and took out a purple bag, I looked at her from behind. "You look nice today ..." I said and approached her again, this time I put my hands on her ass, she laughed and pulled closer.

"We gotta go to school ..." She giggled, as she was taking the door handle, I nudged her into the door and kissed her hard on the lips. I let go of the kiss and sent her a cocky grin.

"Sorry, but I can't do that at school ..." I muttered, she smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

_______

When we arrived at the entrance to the school, Dani walked right to Taylor while all the guys rushed over to me, they gave me the handshake and hugs while I looked over at Taylor as she talked with Dani, because of all the noise from the guys.

"Yo, Caine! You starting at this school ??" Dani asked, she shook her head nervously.

"I don't remember exactly if this is the school, actually ..." She chuckled nervously, Dani opened his mouth again, but he was dragged away by some buddies and forgot Taylor. I grabbed her shoulder and pushed her lightly towards the entrance, since it's her first day she must talk with the bastard behind this whole shitty-ass school. Yeah, you guessed it! Mr. Stevens ... He's nice and that, but then I started at this school and the bastard has become more hoary than his own mother! HAHA! I saw nervousness in her eyes and walked a little further away from the guys, I squeezed her shoulder gently in my grip. She looked up and met my gaze as she smiled weakly.

"You'll be aigh't, nothing to be scared of ..." I muttered weakly and grinned easily. "Pussy." I muttered lower, she nudged me gently while my grin only grew and grew.

"HEY BABY !!" Maxine cried, I rolled my eyes as I turned around. She threw her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek, I pushed her away wort.

"Move your fucking ass!" I said pissed, she looked at me shocked.