Tomorrow

"Matty, put your phone down for one second? Taylor isn't dying!" I said and looked at him with big eyes. He looked up from the screen for a moment before he looked down again.

"No, but she ain't here ..." he said, looking down at the screen. Ntaaaaw ...

"That's so cute, which reminds me ... Matty, it's bedtime." I said, I looked at Marshall's back as he looked into the fridge, he eats like a fucking elephant ...

"Aw, she misses me !!" Matty said and jumped up and down. Marshall turned toward him.

"Of course she fucking miss you, you look like me bitch..." He said and burped, Matty rolled his eyes and pointed at me.

"Don't be loud, I'm actually tired." I raised my hands high and looked at him with big eyes.

"How--"

"Y'all are both leaving tomorrow, of course y'all gonna fuck. I ain't stupid and it's him so ..." Marshall nodded at that.

"True." He said, and fell down on the couch beside me. "Nigthy night." He said.

"Oh, and dad?" Marshall exhaled hard and put his arm on the backrest behind me.

"Yes my dear, beloved, son?" He said.

"... Never fucking mind then ... Night." He said and walked up the stairs, I laid myself into the crook of his arm sad. Marshall put his arm around me and stroked his thumb over my shoulder at ease while he kissed me on my forehead.

"I don't wanna leave tomorrow ..." I said and took his free hand in mine and kissed his hand gently.

"Bring your computer ..." He said, I looked up at him questioningly. That was new.

"Why?"

"Cause Skype, Paul knows how to work a computer at least ... I can get him to help me." He said and kissed me tenderly, he brought his hands around me and pulled me over him so I was sitting over him with a leg on each side of him. I let go of the kiss and looked down at him with raised eyebrows.

"Have you been talking to Matty about the benefits of having a laptop again ..?" I said critically. The last time he talked to Matty about why he should have laptop, Marshall found out that there was porn on the internet ... Guess who bought a pc right away! He chuckled briefly and brought his hands under my shirt and put his arms around my waist.

"Maybe ..." He said with a grin and brought his hands behind me on my lower back, where I had the tattoo. He smiled briefly, sat up to me and started kissing my neck gently. "Do me a favor ..." he said in between kisses.

"Anything ..." I moaned with a smile.

"I'm yours, do whatever you want ... I'll do whatever you want, just be mine for the last couple of hours ... Lead the way, take control ..." he said and met my gaze, I smiled and grabbed the collar of his t-shirt.

Who can say they could control Marshall Mathers for a night and do exactly what they wanted with him ... In bed ...

"I'm gonna miss you ..." I said and stroked his cheek, he smiled at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Then show it ..." He said, I pulled him up to me in a kiss.

"Wash the fucking couch when y'all done ..." We heard Matty above and a door slammed shut, I let go of the kiss and looked behind me. But Marshall lost his patience, as usual ... He took a firm grip on my butt and stood up from the couch, his lips found mine again and he put me down on the floor.

I took control. I pushed him against the wall and tore off his shirt, damn I'm going to miss him. 3 fucking months, I'll fucking show him what I can do...