Models?!

___ Matty's POV___

"Aigh't, get out ..." I said and picked up my phone, they got dressed quickly and sent me some sour glances before they walked out of the room, before they exited, they turned against me and met my gaze one last time.

"Is Eminem here? Since you are?" Asked T, I rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm here by myself. Get out." I said again, walked out and slammed the door behind them. It vibrated in my phone, and a message from Taylor came up.

Taylor: Hope you have a nice time with your girls, you'v really deserved all those STD's they give you :)

I snorted and wrote back:

Me: Sorry, I'm immune after fucking you so much. :)" And sent it, I smiled a malicious grin, but it quickly went down to a sad expression.

Chill, man. She's a whore, she'll find someone else quickly! Told you these emotion-crap is a trap, it even rhymes!

That's the fucking problem, I don't want here to find someone else ... And, no you didn't tell me ...

Well, you made that option possible, so don't blame me ...

I am you --- what the fuck is wrong with me !?

I rolled my eyes, I'm getting crazy...

I sat up in bed, she didn't want me. Taylor would never written that to me unless she doesn't want me back. She doesn't like me anymore ...

Bitch, you called her a whore! What the fuck you'd expect ?? That she'd agreed and y'all live happily ever after ??

Shut up for a minute! If she doesn't want me, I don't want her!

That's what I'm talking about!

I took a fucking bullet for her and this is what I get back ?!

... What did she do exactly?

I stopped, everything stopped. What did she ... Holy fuck, did she even do anything?

No, she didn't ... You feel like shit don't you?

FUCK YOU! ME !? She could have fucking told me that I overeacted, this is all her fault!

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I pulled up my pants and opened the door, my dad walked in after given me a high-five.

"So, guess what." He said with a grin and looked in the mirror while he checked the length of his hair,  probably considering if he should cut it or not.

"What?" I asked and sat down in the bed.

"I'm having a concert tonight on live TV, I'mma rap while Victoria Secret models walk around on stage."

"You're shitting me!" I exclaimed, he shook his head.

"Nah, they even asked Jessica if she could be one of the models, that way the audience will get more hyped."

"Why?" I laughed.

"Cause I'll throw myself after her like always? Duh ... You wanna come on stage with me this time?"

"Live TV ... Is it sent everywhere?" I asked, thinking of Taylor immediately.

"Yeah, whole world. You cool with that?"

"Fuck Yeah."

"Aigh't, see ya at 10pm down at the beach. And make sure nobody recoqnise ya." He said and walked out.

Oooh, now she's gonna get it...

_____ Jessica's POV____

I was gonna be a model? With HIM on stage !? How cool is THAT !! I jumped up and down like a maniac as the door was opened.

"Matthew's in, he wanna be on stage too --- What the fuck are you doing?" Marshall said as he looked up from his paper and at me with big eyes. I met his eyes without stop jumping.

"I'm gonna be a model !!" I sang, he rolled his eyes and laughed briefly.

"If it's a fucking bikini show, I'll stop rapping and start raping." He said and winked at me, I stopped and jumped and sent him a brief glance. "It IS a bikini show ?! COME ON! I did that the last time ..."

"Yeah, but last time was a long time ago. It was when you could stage-dive without getting yourself killed ..." I chuckled, he nodded curtly.

"True --- AGH! I can't stage-dive ... I loved that ..." He said and picked up his phone as the message tones sounded. "It's Angel, she ain't coming to Hawaii cause of school. Good girl ..." He chuckled, I smiled briefly.

"... I miss her..." I said, he met my gaze.

"Angel? She's gonna be fine ..."

"No, Sascha ..." I said thoughtfully and looked down at my hands.

"Hey, she's sitting up there laughing at your ass! Don't cry ..." he said and sat down beside me, I looked up at him grateful and nodded curtly.

"You're right ..." I laughed.

"I'm always right, you should get used to it."

"Stupid ..." I said and rolled my eyes.