Fucking great, man

_______ Marshall's POV________

When I heard the car outside, I drank up the last of the bottle and struck it down at the table with a thud before I got up from the couch. Jessica stormed into through the door and met my gaze, she sent me a smile as if to comfort me, I shuffled past her and took the car keys in the process while I just indulgent her a brief glance. I was turned around and met her gaze, she looked at me with big eyes.

"Where're you going?" She squeaked, I pulled my hand out of her grip, I'm not a fucking kid.

"Out ..." I said and waved at her as Taylor walked up behind me with Angel shortly after.

"Marshall, Have you--?" Jessica began, I met her eyes as I turned around and walked out the door.

"How're you feeling, Marshall? Have you been drinking, Marshall? Marshall, Marshall, Marshall, blah, blah, blah ... Hueh, Hueh, Hueh ...." I chuckled to myself, jumped into the car and drove out of the driveway. I need something more, I still remember it, and the pain ...

I stopped dead when I saw the sign in my peripheral vision and turned into the parking lot without hesitation, Big D. Long time no see ... I parked and pulled my hood over my head before I walked towards the entry, but stopped when I smelled it, that lovely smell I haven't inhaled for years and today ... I turned around and saw the gang, weed. They smoked weed. I didn't hesitate fucking once, I knew it helped. I walked over to them.

"You selling?" I asked and took out a bundle from my pocket, he nodded and took up a bag full of joints.

"Yo, $ 200." He said as soon as he saw the stack of banknotes, I didn't care at all on the amout of money he asked for and gave him $ 200 and grabbed the bag before I went to the entrance.

"Can I see you ID ---" I met the eyes of Dave, he got big eyes and looked down at the bag in my hands. "Marshall ?? The heck you doing here and why you got weed ??"

"Let me in, the fuck you think I'm here for." I said acidic and pushed him away, I rushed in and over to the VIP section, the guard who stood there now was Max. I just looked at him. "Don't fucking ask, aigh't? I don't want no hookers, girls or anyone near me. Not interested, and give me a butt load of Vodka ..." He got big eyes.

"Vodka, Weed? Ain't you sober ??" He asked, I looked him hard in the eye.

"I said, don't fucking ASK." I said, and stormed past him, I sat down on the middle table, because of all the vodka before this, I had no clue who I sat with, but of what I understood when we started talking was that I knew them. A waitress came up to me with a flirty look, I met her gaze murderous.

"Ehrm ... Can I take your order?" She asked as soon as she saw the look in my eyes.

"Vodka and beer. A ton of it, and you got a lighter?" She nodded and took up one from her pocket and handed it to me, she got big eyes when I took up a joint and lit it. "Run along, bitch ..." I said and took a big drag, aaaaaaaaah, fuuuuuuuuck ...

"EMINEM !! IS SLIM SHADY BACK ?!" I heard a shout from the crowd that had gathered in front of the VIP rope.

"Fuck yeah, I'm back ..." I said and took a beer as a lot of bottles were put on the table in front of me

"Alright, get moving people ..." Said the guard, I took a puff and sip some beer interchangeably.

Shit, why the hell did I even quit this ... Damn, this is gooood ...

"Marshall?" I turned didn't turn towards Dave and just nodded while I took another puff. "There's a girl who's claiming to be Matt's girlfriend asking for ya?"