MATTY!!!!

____ Marshall's POV___

I looked at Matty and Taylor thoughtfully, Jessica and Angel had gone home to get change for us all. We should all spend the night in the hospital, hoping that Matty would wake again.

"Touch your heart, close your eyes, make a wish, say goodnight. Sky so wide, stars so bright, off the light, sleep so tight ..." Sang Taylor quiet, I looked at her with some quick glance.

How does she do it? How can she pretend that nothing happened, when everything literally happened that night ??

"Do you even care about yourself?" I asked, she looked up and met my gaze.

"What do you mean?" She asked and took the hand of Matty in hers.

"You can't be that fucking great, I mean, you did get raped." I tilted my head toward her, she looked at me for a while before she answered.

"Matt's lying in the hospital-bed, I don't. Think about that, he was shot and almost died, I was raped and was free to go afterwards. Who's got it the worst?" She asked, looking down at Matty again.

What the hell! She was rapes for fuck sake, it's against the law too!?

"It can't be compared, both are bad." I said quietly, looking down at Matty, fucking assholes ...

"But I couldn't have died." She said, the hell she could. I don't know what sick motherfuckers can thinkk of sticking in there, but it's not only your dick! I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh, she must face it and give a testimony to the police! This is nothing to fuck with ...

"You've got two sides, Marshall. Which one of them is you?" She asked, totally out of the blue. I just laughed briefly.

"Why do I act like I'm all high and mighty, When inside I'm dying ..." I raised shoulders, she nodded.

"I think you have two versions of Slim Shady." I met her eyes.

"What you mean ..?" I asked.

"You have the funny and weird Slim Shady, then you have the crazy violent and completely nuts Slim Shady." I let out a short laugh, haha. What the hell, she read up on me or something ?? Hahahah.

"What about Eminem? Do I got any versions of him too?" I laughed, she looked minded into the air.

"One, Eminem is more like the kinda person that talks about it, but still keeps things to himself. To be honest, I don't think there's too much of a difference between Eminem and Marshall Mathers."

She has in a sense a point there, but I hadn't dared to be myself in front of a big crowd. To be honest, many are struggling to believe it, but I'm damn shy ... Don't tell anyone, I will rape you. ... That was a hell of a bad timing ...

Wait ... if she knows all of this ... I haven't said anything about me to her? She must have read up to this ... Wow, so she likes me that much! I burst out laughing.

"You seem to think a lot about me, not to disappoint you or anything, but I'm happily married ..." I chuckled, she rolled her eyes.

____ Matty's POV____

"Touch Your heart, close your eyes, make a wish, say goodnight. Sky so wide, stars so bright, off the light, sleep so tight ..." Sang Taylor quiet. I GOT TO HEAR HER SIIIING!

"Do you even care about yourself?" Dad said.

"What do you mean?" I kept my eyes closed a little while longer.

"You can't be that fucking great, I mean, you did get raped."

..raped. Raped, raped, raped.