You ain't leaving

I burst up the stairs and met glances to Matty and Angel. They looked at me pleadingly.

"Please, don't leave ..." Angel said through tears, Matty sobbed. I looked at them apologetically as I heard Marshall coming up the stairs behind me, I turned and met his gaze.

"Is this what you fucking want !?" He screamed at me and pointed to Matty and Angel, they started to cry even more. "Is this what you want ?! You want them to cry over you because you wouldn't stay with me 'ause I kept the truth to myself !? I'D RATHER SEE YOU FUCKING HAPPY OF HOW WE MET, BELIEVING THAT WE HAD LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT AND SHIT! BUT FUCK, JOSH HAD TO FUCKING TELL YOU AND NOW I'VE ..." He looked at me shattered. "And now I've fucking lost you ... THIS IS WHAT I DIDN'T WANT !!"

"YOU WOULD'VE BEEN JUST AS PISSED AND HURT AS I AM IF YOU FOUND OUT THAT I'D LIED TO YOU SINCE THE DAY WE MET! FUCK ---"

"Stop !!" Screamed Matty, me and Marshall didn't let our eyes off each other. Matty looked at us with tears in his eyes. "Stop Fighting! Please! Mom, you ain't leaving! And dad!" He turned to Marshall, he looked into my eyes hard. "Say you're sorry."

"Do you even know what the fuck she did ..? She cheated on me !!" He screamed and met my gaze.

"I DIDN'T FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU !!!" I yelled in defense.

"NAH, YOU WERE JUST CASUALLY HOLDING YOUR EX'S HAND WHILE STROLLING DOWN TO HIS FUCKING APARTMENT !!"

"BECAUSE MY CRYING AND SCREAMING WOULD WAKE UP WHOLE DETROIT, HE INVITED ME TO HIS PLACE !!! NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED !!!"

"YEAH, SUUUURE !!! ... YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME!!"

"I DO FUCKING LOVE YOU AND IT'S A PAIN IN THE ASS ALL THE DAMN TIME !! I'M STILL HERE AREN'T I !!"

"YOU WOULDN'T HAVE AGREED TO GO TO ANOTHER RANDOM COCKSUCKERS PLACE IF YOU FUCKING DID !!"

"I WAS SAD !! I WAS CRYING !! I COULDN'T FUCKING THINK OF ANYTHING-- ANYONE ELSE THAN YOU, GODDAMNIT !!"

"CHEATING FUC ---"

"Stop !!!" Screamed Angel, she looked from me to Marshall. "Listen to me, explain what happened ... Why are you even fighting in the first place ?!"

"Your Dad, have lied to me about his feelings from the first day we met. He has lied to me for 22 years!" I screamed and got a lump in my throat.

"What?" Angel looked  over at Marshall. "You don't love mom ??" She asked, her voice broke at the end. Marshall swallowed hard.

"Of course I do ..." he said through clenched teeth and stared hard at me, I reciprocated the gaze.

"Then what the hell is the problem ?!" Matty exclaimed, me and Marshall turned toward him synchronously.

"HE LIED TO ME!" I cried.

"SHE WENT TO HER MOTHERFUCKING EX !!" Cried Marshall back.

"IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE !!"

"OH, GREAAAAAAAT!! CAUSE THAT MAKES IT FUCKING BETTER!"

"I WAS SITTING ON THE STREET CRYING! HE JUST SHOWED UP AND ASKED ME IF I WAS OKAY !? YOU SHOULD FUCKING THANK HIM IF YOU 'LOVE' ME THAT FUCKING MUCH!"

"THANK HIM ?! WHY THE FUCKING HEEELL WOULD I THANK THAT SON OF A BITCH !?"

"CAUSE HE WAS THERE TO COMFORT ME WHEN YOU WASN'T !!"

"I COULD'VE IF YOU ---"

"STOP YELLING !!" Screamed Angel, she walked over to us and took our hands in hers as she walked firmly down the stairs. She led us into the shattered studio and let go of hands. "You're NOT coming out of here until you've both talked about this like adults!" She said and closed the door, we heard the key being twisted and we looked at each other.

"I could've been there, if you'd let me fucking explain myself ..." He said pissed, I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Oh, please. GO ON. I'd like to see you find an excuse for using me like that ?!"

"I LOVE YOU DON'T I ?!" He screamed.

"WELL THEN YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME THE FUCKING TRUTH, DICKHEAD!"

"AM I A FUCKING DICK HEAD !? FUCK YOU BITCH !! YOU WOULD'VE LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF IF YOU FUCKING LOVED ME !?"

"I DO FUCKING LOVE YOU, YOU TWISTED SICKO!"

"WELL GOOD! SOMETHING WE CAN FINALLY AGREE ON!"

"YAY! WE BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER! YOU FUCKING RUINED IT!"

"I DIDN'T RUIN SHIT YOU BITCH!"

"STOP CALLING ME BITCH, ASSHOLE !!"

"STOP CALLING ME ASSHOLE, YOU BITCH !!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"FUCK OFF!"

"GO FUCK YOURSELF!" He got big eyes and looked at me hard. "THE FUCK YOU UP TO ?!" I screamed and before I could think any more, we were everywhere at each other, our lips fought for dominance while our clothes were torn away. "We shouldn't be doing this ..." I said with a moan, he started kissing my neck.

"So fucking be it, I'm gonna fucking kill you after this ... But damn you look hot when you're angry ..."

"Fuck off!" I screamed and pulled him towards me.