NOT THE WALL

_____ Matty's POV____

I want Taylor here ...

Now.

I want her here in Hawaii, along with me ...

I threw the pillow at the ceiling and catched it when it fell back down again, and again the day after the show. I turned up the radio.

"Matty, Dude ..." There was a knock on the door and my dad came walking in, I continued to throw the pillow and catch it again. "I got this call ... From Thomas ..." I threw the pillow into the air.

"Thomas who?" I asked monotonous, Dad hit the wall hard once, which turned my attention to him right away.

"Caine. Taylors dad." He said hard and leaned against the wall, I looked at him quizzically.

"So?" I said, he coughed briefly.

"I'm Telling you, he got a fucking problem with me ..." He said hard and kicked into the wall this time.

"Chill, dad. What he say?" I got up and opened the door again when it knocked, mom came walking in and met his gaze.

"Taylor's isolated, from us. Because of me." He said, looking me hard in the eye. "He doesn't fucking want her to be near me or my family at all, cause I'm a fucking woman-beater and can't act mature !! I HAVEN'T TOUCHED A DAMN WOMAN THAT WAY ALL MY LIFE !! AND I CAN FUCKING ACT MATURE, I'M A GROWN ASS MAN, I'VE RAISED 5 KIDS FOR FUCK SAKE !!!!"

"Shhh, Marshall ..." Mom said.

"Bitch, don't shush me ..." He said acidic and crossed his arms over his chest. Mom giggled briefly and nodded, I couldn't help but laugh myself. "Next time I see that fucker, he probably DON'T HAVE THE DAMN BALLS SAYINGS THAT FACE TO FACE !! I'mma fucking kill him if he's doing this without her knowing and without her consent. That's fucking kidnapping."

"No, It's no --- "I started.

"SHUT UP!"

"Marshall!" Mom exclaimed and stomped up to him, she put her arms around his waist and looked him in the eye. "Relax. Okay, baby?"

"... It's kidnapping. Fuck him." He said acidic and kissed her briefly before he took her hand in his.

"I'll call her." I said right away, he met my gaze and nodded before he walked out with mom.

Where the hell did that come from? I looked over at the phone thoughfull, before I picked it up and dialed the number.

Here goes nothing ...

_____ Taylor's POV____

I then continued to look at the concert when Thomas came home, he came walking into the living room as Marshall and Matt rapped 'So Bad' and Marshall walked over to Jessica and put his hands around her waist from behind.

I still haven't fully realized what Matt said, he apologized at TV that aired around the world.

"Hi, Taylor." Thomas said and looked at me quietly, I met his gaze.

"Hi ..." I just said, I barely knew him and I'm still unsure of him. I don't quite what it is, but it's sort of something that tells me that there is something he keeps a secret ...

"What are you --- aha ..." He said as soon as he saw the face of Marshall spread beyond the screen. "Him ..."

"And I am, whatever you say I am, if I wasn't, then why would you say I am?" Marshall rapped, I looked over at Thomas as he stood up and coughed briefly.