Truly the Devil

______ Marshall's POV_____

"Uh ... Dad?" I turned to Matty and saw he was a little uneasy, I sighed.

"You gotta apologize, you can't talk your way outta it."

"No, not that. It's about that kid. His parents are Christians."

"... So what?" I asked and drove into the driveway of the house.

"Like, BIG believers of God."

"I don't see the point?"

"They ... Well, they think you really are the devil ..." I got big eyes and looked at him with a grin.

"You're kidding right ??" I laughed, he shook his head slowly. "Fo 'Real? I'll make sure to wear the hoodie, cause I'mma listen to every word you say!" I said strictly, he sighed and nodded before he walked out of the car.

I took the hood over my head and followed him, he looked back at me before he rang the doorbell.

"Alexander, please open the door, honey!" I heard from within, oooooboy ...

"I'm on my way, mother ..." A deep voice sounded before the door was opened and Matty looked straight at a flimsy little boy with glasses.

I looked down at the ground when I noticed his gaze at me.

"Matt ..." He sai, so that's what he's called at school ...

"Alex, yo man ... I'm sorry about today ..."

I got a big grin on my face. HOLY SHIT! He sounded like me when I was 20! Wow! Thick dialect, straight from the D!!

"It's okay, Matt. Thank you for apologizing, it means a lot." He said quietly, someone I assumed was his mom and his dad came out from behind him. I noticed glances from them while I looked down at the ground.

"Well, who's these two young boys?" His mother asked, her voice kind of reminded me of Jessica's ... But not at all at the same time

And young boys? Ehrm ...

"Oh, this is the boy who hit me on school yesterday. He came to apologize!" Alex said and smiled at his mother, they smiled kindly to Matty.

"Oh, we all do mistakes! Since you came to apologize for your sind, God will be mercifull of you!" She said, I got big eyes.

Jeeeez ..

"Who's your friend in the black hoodie?" The dad asked, I said nothing. Either would Matty say who I was and they would know it, or he would say I was only with him as support or something.

"He's ... Uhm, that's my dad!" He said, I closed my eyes quietly when I heard they gaped.

I sighed and took off my hood and put out my hand towards them to say hi.

"Hi, I'm Marshall Mathers. Pleasure to me--"

They held a fucking cross against me ... Yeag! You heard right!

I looked at them quizzically while I lowered my hand slowly.

"DEVIL! DEVIL !!!" They cried, Alex rolled his eyes while his mom, pulled him "safe" behind the cross. I rolled my eyes.

"I told you ..." Matty said quiet.

"May God have merci on your doomed soul !!" Said his father and began to pray !?

"What the ffff-- What're you doing ??" I said, thinking maybe it would be foolish to curse in this situation ...

"I'm praying for you!" He said, I gaped at them.

I stared at the cross in front of them and pulled Matty to me smiling.

"You want me to scare them and play along, or act responsible ..?" I whispered, Matty sent me a big smile. He didn't have to say more.

"Put the dross away, you'll wake him!" I said, pretending I got a headache, they began to scream, Matty couldn't fucking stop laughing! "AAAAAAAAGH !! PUT IT AWAY !!" I screamed, Alex looked at me with big eyes and finally I looked at them back with an evil gaze. "What the fuck you think y'all doing with that cross? It won't affect me ..." I said with a malicious smile.

If they think I'm the devil, I'm gonna BE the devil!

"Get away !!" They pushed the cross up in my face, I took it out of  her hand to them and snapped it in half.

"Guess who's back in town, BITCHES!" I cried smiling while they screamed.

__________________

Jessica looked at me incredulous with eyes wide.

"You ..." She took to her temple and shook her head. "First: You need help! MENTAL help! Second: Matty was supposed to apologize while you were watching! What the HELL is so FUCKING difficult with you just watching him do the right thing ?! Oh noooo, you had to scare them half to DEATH by saying you were THE DEVIL!"

"I didn't SAY I was--"

"Oh my god ..."