The worst alone-time EVER

I lay in the crook of his arm and watched tv, we looked at the world's saddest movie ... I was crying my eyes out! We were watching Titanic! BOHOOOO!! Now it was the scene where Jack was gonna draw Rose.

"...What the fuck is going on ??" Marshalll exclaimed and stared at the TV with big eyes when Rose came into the room in the robe. "Is she---"

"Yeeeeees ..." I said and looked over at him when Rose's dressing gown fell and unveil her naked her figure. Marshall coughed briefly and gaped at the screen.

"Heelloooo titties ..." he said quietly, I laughed when he looked away from the screen to me. "Like hours more though ..."

"Oh my god ..." I said and laughed until I looked back at the screen.

"Can they fucking stop showing her fucking boobs all the time! I'm gonna have a boner in--- Well fuck, hello there ..." I burst out laughing when he took a pillow to hide it. "This wouldn't have been a motherfucking problem if you just stripped off and jumped on---"

"Just shut your dirty ass mouth and let us have this lovely alone time ?? For once?" I said and struck him in the shoulder when he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Ain't My fault Kate-the-fuck-her-name-is is hot ??" He laughed, I shook my head at him and looked back at the screen.

"In that case, you just wait till the sex scene ..." 

"THERE'S A FUCKING SEX SCENE !? YOU TRYIN' TO GET ME SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED OR-- Well, that shit's already happened, but FUCK OFF!"

Now I laughed like crazy, it's the first time I've actually cried of laughter while I watched Titanic and not because Jack died ... He was so FUCKING handsome too! I mean, letting a handsome guy die in general is a motherfucking WASTE of atoms! NOOOOOO!

_____________

"What the fuck are you crying for ?!" I stared at the screen and sniffled interchangeably. I'm pretty sure Marshall would look like he had a big sweat ring under one arm when I moved.

"He died! Jack died!" I said sad.

"... So?" He laughed briefly, I struck him in the side.

"Stop being an unsensitive asshole, you won't get shit in that case ..." I said, staring at the screen while Rose let go and let Jack fall into his wet grave.

"I win't get shit anyways tonight, so what the fuck is the point ..." He chuckled, I sent him a brief glance that said enough. "HOLD THE FUCK UP !! You tellin me I can do you if I'm more sensitive ?!" He grinned now, I met his eyes again.

"I'm just saying, sensitive guys are a real turn-on ..." I said quietly and sniffled while I lay back in my arms again his. After a little while Marshall started sniffling, I looked up and saw him - he was crying !?

"Well shit ..." he said with a wispy voice, I just stared at him wide-eyed, he met my gaze. "This is damn sad ..." He sniffed again and his voice broke at the end, I couldn't do anything but stare at him. I mean, the guy who goes around and swears as though there is no tomorrow, jumping around on stage and show the middle finger to the fans while he slays everything from rappers to women, is sitting here, crying over watching Titanic ?! "The fuck you laughing at?" He stared at me seriously, I tried to keep the mask while all kinds of thoughts rushed through my mind.

"You don't suit being sensitive ..." I laughed and shook my head smiling. "At least not sensitive like THAT!" I burst out laughing at the "aggrieved" look on his face.

"I can be sensitive!"

"What do you think the world would say if they knew Slim Shady cried of watching Titanic ..?" I asked smiling and took up my phone, he pulled it away from me with big eyes and pointed at me ominously.

"Bitch, do that and I SWEAR ..." I looked at him smiling.

"Swear what? Mr. Sensitive? I laughed, he threw the pillow at me miserable while we continued to watch the movie, I looked at him until he was forced to laugh. I knew then that he wasn't mad at me and that it was all a joke! Hahahaha! Victory !!

"This is the worst-alone time ever ..." He said, I just smiled.

"I think you love it ...." I said back and sighed loudly when the movie continued.

"... Sooo ... Was I sensitive enough?" He asked after a while hopefully.

"Grab your pillow, Marshall ..." I said smiling, he groaned sour before he without warning grabbed me, threw me over his shoulder and carried me towards the stairs to the bedroom. "MARSHALL !!!" I squealed.

"I'm so fucking sick of this motherfucking game, you owe me big time! Fucking bitch ..." he said jokingly and walked up the stairs.

"You can't have sex with someone who doesn't want to!" I cried prudent, he stopped and exhaled.

"Have you even heard my songs?" He said sarcastically and opened the bedroom door.

"I fucking hate you!" I laughed, he threw me on the bed and laughed a chuckling laughter.

"Well, ain't you a good actor ..." he said and gave me a flirty look, I stared hard at him.

"I DON'T WANT TO." I said serious, well that was a blank lie but I was tired of all the crying of both the movie and laughing at Marshall.

"Well, then I guess I have to rape ya!" He said, and made a texas-accent, I burst out laughing, he was good!

"Get the fuck off me ..." I laughed, I couldn't even keep myself SERIOUS! What the hell !?

"Woops, looks like a wardrobe malfunction ..." he said and then my skirt fell down my legs.

"You pulled it off!" I said in defense.

"Oh thanks, I think I pulled it off real good ..." he said, still with the accent, oh my gooood! He's gonna kill me if he continues with this !!

"Stop!" I laughed, AGAIN, I couldn't keep myself serious.

"I'll say start, shut up."

"MARSHALL MATHERS !!" I screamed, he jumped away and stared at me with big eyes.

"Well damn!" He exclaimed and stared at me.

"I said NO, teach yourself that word you stupid little ass ..." I laughed and got up from the bed, pulled on my skirt while he stared at me sour.

"I hate you so fucking much right now, you 've never been able to say no to me when I'm all over you ??" I smiled at him easily.

"Sex-Ban, don't break the rule ..." I said and walked out of the bedroom and left Marshall with a sour glance.