I'll let you listen...

_____ 2 weeks later _____

"I can't believe the amount of people who rapped Eminem today ... Jesus ..." Gwen said as we were finished with the show and sat inside our common room again.

"Yeah, some were good though!" Said Christina, I tilted my head slightly.

"Eeeh, they were fine ..." I said, they looked at me quickly.

"You have sky-high standards on that though ..." Gwen chuckled and sent me a brief glance, she knew I missed him ...

I mean, I'm used to waking up with him next to me, with his arms around me and his lovely, tired, sexy voice when he has just woke up--

"Jessi !!" I looked over at them with wide eyes. "You miss him, damn." Christina said as Britney came walking up to me, she smiled at me kindly.

"Sorry for being such a bitch towards you, I mean ... You love him, no doubt about it ... Me talking trashy about him doesn't make what's been done better, at least not by talking to you about it..." She giggled nervously. All the girls looked at her with wide eyes, I wasn't an exception ... Britney apologizing to me ?? HOW THE HELL IS THE WORLD STILL GOING AROUND !? "And I can see how much these people rapping his music makes you feel, you really do miss him ..." I just nodded and coughed briefly.

"... Thanks, I guess ..." I said, I didn't really know what to say ...

"Uhm ... If it makes you feel any better, you wanna tell us about him?" She asked and sat down beside me by the table. "Like, we only know his business side, not if he's a nice guy ..." She said, I looked at her searchingly. She's planning something ...

"What do you want ..." I said quickly, she met my gaze with wide eyes. "I'm not dumb, Britney. I can tell if there's something else behind the words that are spoken. You wanna humiliate him or something, don't you?" I asked with a grin, now she began getting red cheeks !! "Okay, I got something." I leaned on the table.

"Wait, what ??" Gwen exclaimed.

"Chill, let the girl talk ..." Britney said, I rolled my eyes.

"He's already told the whole world about how he acts at home ... He loves to masturbate, that isn't a secret. He only does it when I don't want to fuck him ---"

"YOU DON'T WANT TO FUCK HIM !?" Christina exclaimed, I looked at her surprised. "Ehrm, I mean ... I hate the guy." I laughed briefly.

"You're a great liar. Anyways, heavy masturbater. He loves cupcakes, if someone even mentions 'snack' he'll come running like an idiot while yelling "Cupcakes !!". Anything else ..." I thought, not in hell I'll tell his nickname ... "Oh yeah! I don't think he's gotten the memo of life; Unless he forgot to read the part about growing up." I met the eyes of Britney. "If you wanna humiliate the guy, you're too late. He's already told the world everything ..." I chuckled, she stood up and stomped away. Or, stomped or stomped ... She wore stilettos so ...

PLING! I picked up my phone and got a skeptical look on my face.

Marshall: I love you :)

"What? Is it him ?? What did he do !!!" Gwen cried.

"He texted that he loves me ..." I said and looked at her quizzically.

"Why's that so terrible ..? That's cute !!" She smiled.

"Yeah, but it's him. He wants something. OH FUCK NO!" I wrote quickly.

Me: NO. But I love you!

It didn't take long before I got an answer, the answer also confirmed my theory ... HAHA!

Marshall: Fuck you ... I'll call you tomorrow ... I'm in the middle of a show, woops!

"I'm so not answering in that case ..." I said quickly and put my phone on the table.

"... Why?" Gwen took up her phone and checked the clock before she met my gaze again.

"He texted me in the middle of a show !!"

"But that's cute !!" She exclaimed again, she took my phone and grinned briefly before she did something with it and put it down on the table again, I didn't think any more of it...

"I wouldn't like it if I was a fan at that concert! Do the fucking song and then fuck me!" I said sour.

"Can I do you while doing the song?" Came from the phone, I looked at Gwen as she burst out laughing and Christina collapsed on the floor laughing herself. I held me for my mouth with red cheeks. "SAY HELLO TO JESSICA EVERYONE !!!" Cheers came from the phone, he rings while he's on stage !!

"HANG UP AND DO THE SHOW MARSHALL !!!" I cried hysterical while I tried to control myself.

He was calling while he was doing a show ... Mixed feelings ... It's cute, but he should rap, not call me!

"I don't need to hang up, I'll let you listen!" He said, then I heard a too familiar beat started in the background and the crowd went crazy. Oooooh fuck ... "I think I love you too, I'm here to save you girl ... Come be in Shady's world, I wanna grow together, let's let our love on furl. You know you want me baby, you know I want you to. They call me Superman, I'm here to rescue you ..."

"Oh fuck me, please ..." Christina said, staring at the phone gaping, just as Gwen and I did. Marshall chuckled briefly, of course, the audience went crazy when they heard that.

"Please hang up ... But please don't stop ..." I said quietly and didn't bother once about how wrong it sounded ... 2 damn weeks and I'm not halfway through ... :(

_____________

Part 100 though !! : D