Blow me a kiss!

"KISSING COMPETITION !!!" Adam jumped in through the door with Christine and Gwen, I turned toward him with wide eyes.

"Kiss-- What?" I laughed briefly.

"Kissing Competition. You in ?? Just on the cheek, we walk around the set and see how many kisses we can get. Bring a camera-guy though. We don't want any cheating here !!" Exclaimed Adam, I looked over at him sweetly.

"Me? Little me cheating? Who do you think I am? Sorry, I'm no Shady lady ..." He rolled his eyes at me.

"You sure ..? Anyways, we're starting NOW!" They said and ran out of the room as a cameraman came in with a camera. Ironic or what?

"Hi Ben! Can I have a kiss on the cheek ??" I asked with a sweet smile, he chuckled briefly and shook his head at me.

"Hell no, you got a crazy husband I don't wanna tick off ..." He chuckled, I looked at him sweetly.

"He won't do anything, it's just a kiss on the cheek anyways ..." I said. "If he tries anything, I'll make sure he'll regret it ..." He nodded and kissed me quickly on the cheek. "Yay! 1 !!"

_____________________

"Okay, now I have 19 kisses !! I need one more ... OOH !! I know who I gotta ask ..." I said and ran into the room, turned on the laptop and logged on skype. "What's the clock ..?" I asked and turned to Ben, he showed the clock to the camera while answering me.

"9 Pm. "He replied.

"Okay ... Well, he's done ... He's-- calling me." I laughed and answered. "Marshall!" He got big eyes and looked at me critically when he saw the cameraman behind me.

"What ..?" He asked skeptically.

"I miss you more than an idiot misses a point!" I said, he laughed briefly.

"... What happened with hi?" He laughed.

"SOMEONE overused it in a hit song ..."

"Woops." He said, smiling at me innocently, I nodded to him.

"Blow me a kiiiiss !!" I cried, he raised his eyebrows at me.

"The fuck, no ??" He laughed.

"Yeees! I have 19 kisses this far and I may win the kissing competition." He met my gaze with wide eyes. "Relax, it's a kiss on the cheek, nothing more okay?"

"Oh ..." He nodded and looked down at his hands. I rolled my eyes.

"You were horny weren't you, you stupid ..." I chuckled, he met my gaze.

"How'd you guess ??" He said and laughed briefly.

"Blow me a kiss and we'll disguss it ..?" I said smiling and looked over at Ben behind me, he laughed to himself behind the camera ... Hahaha!

"Nah-a! If I'm gonna blow you a fucking kiss, shit's gonna fucking happen!" He exclaimed, I rolled my eyes and nodded curtly. Lie, but shhhhh .... "Fine!" He blew me a kiss and showed finger quickly afterwards.

"Okay, thaaaanks !! Love you!" I yelled and and walked out the door with Ben behind me. I turned toward him. "You gotta go now ..." I laughed, he just nodded and walked away. I opened the door again and closed it behind me before I turned around and saw Marshall staring at me from the screen expectantly. "Hell no." I laughed.

"You fucking promised !!"

"I can lie too ..." I said while I walked into the bathroom and let the PC stay on the bed ...

"Yeah, by the way little bitch !! I HAVE TWO DAYS OFF, I'M FUCKING COMING. BYE." Was the last I heard from him, wait he's coming HERE ?!