Uh, fuck...

_______ Matty's POV________

Ugh, no fucking way I'm going home. I didn't want to be killed this young and handsome. I decided to go to Taylor, I can at least count on her. I walked into the little house.

"Yo Taylor! You home ??" I cried, I heard feet running at me and smiled. She wore only a big t-shirt and was in her underwear, her t-shirt covering her like a dress though. She threw her arms around me, I grabbed her legs and hooked them around my hips and laid my head in her neck. "Wow, what a welcome ..." I mumbled into her neck. "I'm a guy, please put on some clothes ..?" I laughed. I put her down, she looked down at the ground with red cheeks and pulled a few strands of hair behind her ear before she jogged away. I went into the house and looked around quietly, finally I found the living room and sat down on the sofa. I felt kinda awkward, should I even be here? I looked up as Taylor walked into the room, she sat down very close to me. I sat a little further away, so we had space between us. "Eh, where's your ma?" I asked and looked around.

"She's in Germany ..." she murmured, I frowned questioningly.

"Didn't you say she was worried ??" I asked.

"Eh, It got a little awkward with your parents there, so I made up an excuse ..." What? I groaned out loud.

"You lied." I said short without meeting her gaze, she shook her head.

"Mom's always worried, I never said why ..." she murmured in reply, I sighed annoyed.

"I don't give a fuck. You could at least fucking tell me you don't like my parents." I said and stood up, she stood up she looked at me a little pissed.

"I don't hate them, I hate no one. Hate is like the word love, too strong for me to use." She said and gradually raised her voice. I laughed a fake laugh.

"Well, then you don't love your Ma neither for fuck sake, since you never use the word love." I said angrily, but remained calm in my voice. She crossed her arms across her chest.

"No." She said, again I put in a fake laugh.

"You came from here fucking pussy, you gotta have a little respect for her!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest myself, she shook her head.

"I have more fucking reasons to not love her, but you don't get that do you ?? You have it so fucking perfect, even so you fuck it up. Your parents love you and you have no idea what it's like to not have a dad who cares, you have no idea how it's like to have a mom who's a part-time whore. You've got fucking everything!" She cried, I got wide open eyes.

"Don't you think I've had it like hell before ?! Huh ?? Try living with paparatzies and famous parents, try it! PLEASE! Do you even know how it's like to have your girlfriend cheatin 'on ya !? NO! You've guaranteed never even HAD a boyfriend, cause nobody LIKES you! NOBODY LIKES YOU!" I cried into her face, she let her arms fall down the side.

"Don't you think I don't fucking know that ?? Huh ?? Don't you think people haven't fucking told me! Don't you think there's a goddamn reason for me to be this fucking stupid!" I looked at her a little shocked at what she said about herself, fuck what the hell did I just do. "You know what, just go." She said pissed.

"Taylor, I---"

"Just go, I don't care." She said wort, I sighed and walked out into the hallway, she followed me.

"I like you, Taylor..." I muttered as I stood outside the door, she rolled her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck." She said wort, I sighed again and walked.