How could you?!

I drove through the dark streets of Detroit, while I snapped together in an abundance of emotions inside as I steered the car flawlessly.

How could he? He used me and lied about it for 22 years!

Fine, he lied to you! But he did it because he love you! He didn't want to see you heartbroken and see you leaving ... As you just did!

OH SHUT UP !!

Not only that ... The very last person I would ever think would tell me the truth, he had lied to me for several months and broke up with me cause he found someone else ...

Now that I think about it ...

Marshall was worse. He had lied to me for 22 years! Josh lied only 8 months and EVEN TOLD ME HIMSELF IN THE END !! MARSHALL DIDN'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING!

I ran into an empty parking lot and turned off the car.

I stared at the ring on my finger.

I fell for you the moment we met.

A tear rolled down my cheek, how could he!

I love you and I always will.

I banged the steering wheel in frustration, the car honked loudly while I sobbed and cried loudly.

I was so confused! WHY IS EVERYTHING SO COMPLICATED ?!

"Jessica?" I turned toward the passenger seat as the door was closed and I stared at him with eyes full of tears. "Please ..." I didn't recognize his voice, it was thin and wispy, tortured and tormented. "Let me explain! I turned to him and stared him down.

"Why ?? So you can fucking LIE to me again ?!"

Marshall put his head in his hands and shook as he sobbed.

"I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ..." he mumbled into his hands again and again while he tightened his jaw in frustration.

"You're SORRY ?! You've LIED to me from the moment we first met !!" I got tears in my eyes. "You didn't love me when you took my virginity ..." I sobbed loudly as he looked up into my eyes and burst into tears as he shook his head.

"No ..." He squealed and sniffed loudly. "Not until I got to know you ... Properly ..." He was nearly whispering now.

"AN HOW LONG DID THAT TAKE ?!" I yelled through tears. "Why are you even HERE !!"

"I ... I love you ..." he said and tightened his jaw once again, I knew that if I screamed more to him now, he would explode. BUT I DIDN'T FUCKING CARE!

"Oh, are you sure !? CAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED, PEOPLE WHO LOVE EACH OTHER DON'T KEEP THEIR FEELINGS A SECRET FROM ANOTHER !!!"

"A secret-- FUCK YOU !! I'VE LET YOU COME TO MY HOUSE, GAVE YOU MONEY, PRESENTS, GIVEN YOU GIFTS, I GAVE YOU ALL I HAD!!"

"I DIDN'T WANT ANY OF IT !! I DIDN'T KNOW IT THEN, BUT I WANTED THE TRUTH !!! I've lived on a LIE!" I cracked up, the first thing I did was to start up the car and gassed on. Marshall put on his seat belt and stared at the road as I drove like a maniac. "I trusted you ... I loved you, from the day I MET you the FIRST time!" I pressed the breaks down and met his frightened gaze. "You fucking told me, you fell for me when I came in that door at the concert in 1999, was thats a lie too!?" He looked down at his hands.

"... I thought you were hot ..." he said quietly.

"WELL GREAT! EVEN MORE LIES TO PUT IN A BOX !!"

"SHUT UP !! YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME WHEN WE FIRST MET YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ME !!" He screamed, I met his gaze.

"I did, believe it or not." I said and looked at him heartbroken. "I've always loved you, Marshall Bruce Mathers ... Always. The feelings I had got tripled every day you were with me and every time you lied and said you loved me. All the feelings I've gotten for you ... Was all based on LIES ..." I stared hard at him with tears running constantly. "Get out."

He met my gaze with tearful eyes.

"Don't do this, Jessica ... Think about the kids ??" He tried.

"They're soon 18, and yes I do think about MY kids."

"Hold the fuck up !! THEY'RE MINE TOO!"

"GET OUT OF THE CAR!"

"IT'S MY CAR !!"

"FINE." I said and walked out of the car and began to walk across the parking lot.

"JESSICA! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING !!"

"To the one person that told me the truth, EMINEM." I said, and turned toward him, he looked back at me speechless. 

"Please don't do this ... Please don't do this to me, baby!"  He stepped out of the car and ran to me.

"ME ?! YOU did this !!" I screamed and took the ring off my finger, I got a lump in my throat when I saw the eyes of the man I loved for so many years be transformed into a mixture of fear and sadness.

"Jessica, PLEASE ---"

"Take your goddamn ring back! It's based on LIES anyways !!!" I screamed and threw the ring at him before I turned on the heel and ran away.

"JESSICAAA !!" A desperate cry was the last I heard from the man I had trusted, whom I'd just recieved lies from... And now ... It was over.

______ Matty's POV______

I took out the cold bottle of water from the fridge and took a big gulp when the front door opened slowly. I turned around and met the eyes of a man I had never seen before, disguised as my dad. He had cried, he was crying. His eyes were heavy with grief, red with pain and exhausted.

"What the hell happend ?? Where's mom ??" I asked and he walked over to me, he opened his fist and raised his hand towards me. I got big eyes and tears began to form in my eyes.

"She's ... Gone." He fell to the floor in tears, I heard a loud jingle and looked at the ring that had been on my mother's finger for 20 years ... I saw the inscription, clearly, even with tears in my eyes.

Marshall B. Mathers + Jessica Jackson

This was only my fault !! EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT !! If I hadn't been so damn STUPID to start the arguments, THIS HAD NEVER HAPPENED !!!

Mom was gone ... mom ... mom's gone ... What have I done !!