HAWAII!!!!

_____ Matty's POV____

"The fuck is the matter with y'all !?" I exclaimed once I burst into the studio door, Dad stood in the booth and looked at me questioningly as he took a sip of vodka from the bottle he had in his hand. Mom sat at the mixing table and tried to open a beer bottle ...

"Everything, everything's wrong with us?" Dad chuckled.

"This ain't a fucking joke ---"

"Marshie, open the bottle !!" Mom cried.

"Hold the fuck up, I'mma just spit this shit first! Play it biaaaatch ..."

"Okay." Mom pressed the play button, I couldn't help but nod my head to the beat. He hasn't lost his grip on creating beats even if he gets fucking drunk!

"So sick, I'm looking pale, wait that's my pigment! Bout to go ham, ya bish, shout out to Kendrick! Let's bring it back to the vintage Slim, BITCH! The art of MC-ing mixed with da Vinci and MC Ren. And I don't mean Stimpy's friend, BITCH! Been Public Enemy since you thought PE was gym, bitch!"

He took another sip and walked out of the booth to me.

"You like it? I'mma call it Berzerk." He said and got a fit of coughing, I stared at him hard.

"I like the song, I don't like you or you." I said, pointing at them both. I looked back at Dad. "You know you almost died the last time?"

"I ain't stupid ?? That was because I took pills and alcohol in one shot ... It's a difference, this vodka is fucking delicious! Take a sip ..." he said and pushed the bottle in my face, I rolled my eyes and drove out of the room. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MISSING !!!"

"Fuck yeah I do, and I don't like it ..." I said pissed.

"Hey, Jessica. I'm bored, let's fuck."

"Yay!"

"Ew, what the fuck." I said, and drove back and slammed the door.

I hate this, I really hate this. I felt fucking small, I felt alone. My mom and dad, isn't my mom and dad. They aren't 'Ntaw, I love you Marshall' 'I love you more, beautiful.' They don't fucking exist anymore. Now it's 'Bitch, let's fuck' 'Okay' ... Literally ... I burst through the door to my bedroom and lay down on the bed beside Taylor pissed.

"They're fucking drinking, dad really is in Slim Shady-mode ..." I said angrily.

"Maybe they're having a hard-time, they probably aren't drunk tomorrow." She said, I looked at her with a murderous glance.

"The fuck are you even thinking with !? Of course they ain't gonna be sober again tomorrow! They fucking opened bottles of beer and drank Vodka while I was talking to them!" I said angrily and sat up in the bed, I moved a little too much than I should considering the scar I had in my chest, but right now, I just didn't gave a flying fuck about all that.

"I'm just trying to comfort you, Matt ..." She said quietly, I cracked.

"I don't fucking need your comfort, I want my parents back !!" I screamed.

"Sorry that I care about you then!" She said a little louder. I got out of bed.

"I've never asked you to fucking care about me!" I screamed and took a step from the bed, fuck I feel like a walking bomb!

"But I don't care about that! I love you for fuck sake, caring about you does come with it!" She cried and climbed out of bed, I pulled my hair annoyed.

"How the fuck can I know that! For all I know, you could only care about my goddamn money!" I cried hard and stared into her blue eyes as she got a wounded expression, it was fucking true wasn't it? Huh !?

"What did you say?" Her voice broke at the end, hah! I knew it!

"You heard what I said. Your mom's a whore, it can be in the genes ..." I said hard, I felt disgusted by her. How the hell could she do this, fucking bitch.

"You're calling me a whore?" She whispered, tears flowed down her cheeks. Hah, don't try to play my damn feelings! YOU'VE DONE IT LONG ENOUGH!

"Yes." I said, it's fucking obvious what I'm saying! "You should move in with your dad." She turned shocked against me, I raised my eyebrows at her.

"You break up with me?" She asked, I don't want to, but you give me no choice. I got a lump in the chest, but showed nothing. She has played on my emotions long enough, she didn't even protest about not being a whore, then she really must be it.

"We ain't good for eachother." I said, she looked up at the ceiling and said nothing as she walked out of the room.

____ Jessica's POV____

"Somebody's walking upstairs! THIEF !!!" Cried Marshall and pulled up his pants, I put on my t-shirt of his that suited me as a dress and walked after him. Or I jumped after him, cause it's more fun to jump!

"WHO'S THERE !!" I cried behind him as we came up the stairs, we met the eyes of Taylor.

"What Up, baby-girl! What you crying about?" Marshall asked and went to the closet to take another bottle of vodka.

"He ... He broke up with me ..." She said, I looked at her with big eyes and pulled her up to me in a hug.

"It's gonna be fine, you want some beer?" I asked and looked at her, I saw a suitcases behind her and met her gaze as she rolled her eyes. "Are you going on a holiday?"

"I wanna go on holiday too!" Marshall cried behind me and took a sip of vodka he had taken from the closet. "Oh, I know. I can have a concert in Hawaii."

"Are you going to Hawaii !?" I asked smiling, again she rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.

"HAVE FUN IN HAWAII !! I'LL SEE YOU THERE !!" Marshall yelled as the door was closed again behind us.

"Hawaii, Hawaii, Hawaii ..." I sang and jumped around smiling as we heard footsteps in the stairs. We looked up at Matty as he came walking down.

"HOLY FUCK THE DUDE CAN WALK! HALLELUJAH !!" Cried Marshall with big eyes. "Want some Vodka?" Matty took the bottle and took a big gulp before he met my gaze.

"We're going to Hawaii!" I cheered smiling, he looked over at Marshall again.

"Now?" He asked.

"We can go now, Taylor's going to Hawaii too !!" He replied.

"They broke up, dummy!" I said, and facepalmed myself.

"Oooooh, can we still go to Hawaii though ??"

"I wanna leave now, I don't wanna stay in this shit-hole a second longer ... " Matty said and walked up the stairs. "And call the doctor, I need to get rid of these stitches and ask if I can work out again. And dad?" He met the eyes of Marshall.

"What up, sucka?" Matty rolled his eyes.

"Is there a lot of bitches there?"

"Fuck Yeah, man!" Marshall said smiling as Matty nodded and walked up the stairs. We're going to Hawaaaaii !!!