I miss him and I miss her

I stepped off the plane and I was met with hordes of fans. ... He's not here for the record? You know that right?? They can't have come because of me ... I mean, it's me...

"Mrs. Mathers"? Said a deep voice behind me.

"Huh?" I turned around and met his gaze. Wow, that sounded very professional ...

"We have to get you in the car, more fans are gathering by the minute." Definetly not me. "Come along." He said, I just nodded and followed him into the car, I have to admit ... I hoped like halfway that Marshall was sitting there waiting for me... :(

____________

"Guys, Mrs. Mathers is here!" Shouted Adam Levine as I was led in to the room, Britney, Gwen and Christina looked up at me and smiled at me easily. Adam ran up to me and smiled at me kindly. "Hi, I'm Adam."

"Hi, Jessica." I said and nodded to them.

"I'm Gwen, how's Eminem ??" She asked with a slight smile.

"He's ---"

"Just as childish as always?" Britney completed, I looked over at her.

"Yeah, he also got a sense of humor, if you've ever heard of that?" Adam's jaw fell to the floor and Britney sat in a big smile. Christina and Gwen exchanged a brief glance with each other and chuckled.

"I respect women standing up for their men, even though they're rude ---"

"Shut up. We're all gonna be in the same room for 3 months straight and us arguing won't make this any better. So, he's my husband and I will not have you talking shit about him. You can either shut the fuck up about him around me, or act like an adult and apologize." She looked at me with big eyes.

I did the mom-voice didn't I... Yeah, I did the mom-voice... Goddamnit...

"I have a feeling you'll fit right in ..." Adam whispered in my ear, I laughed briefly and walked past Britney and sat down with Gwen and Christina. They seemed at least not to be as childish over an old beef with Marshall ... bitch.

"Just for the record, I'm over that old beef me and Em had back in the days ..." Christina said and smiled at me sweetly. "I'm Christina."

"Yeah, I know." I laughed and winked at her, score! There were both laughing, Adam came walking over to us and sat down beside me.

"Adam, you and Gwen did a song with him right ??" Said Christina

"Yeah, he's cool." Adam said back.

"Can we not talk about him? Please ..." I smiled a bit shy, they met my gaze.

"Why? Anything wrong between you ??? Noooo, I'm shipping you guys !!" Said Gwen sad, I shook my head quickly.

"Nothing's wrong, I just miss him ..."

"Aaaaaaaw ... But sure, we can talk about something else. You looking forward to the first show tomorrow ??" Christina chuckled, I nodded and listened as she explained how it all went.

DING!

I got big eyes. MARSHALL.

I picked up my phone quickly with big eyes and then ... Fuck, it was only a warning that he tweeted something on twitter ...

"Well that frown turned sour quickly ..." Adam commented, I rolled my eyes and put the phone on the table in front of me, mistake ... The screen lit up as Marshall called, and the image of him shirtless got Christina and Gwen to gape. I pulled my phone to me quickly. Fuck me ...

"He looks like that now !? HOLY FUCK, HOW!" Gwen exclaimed, I rolled my eyes and looked over at Adamn when Britney appeared beside me.

"Daaaaamn ... I sure as hell regret my actions ... Why the hell did I say no again ..." She mouthed.

"... Can I answer him now ..?" I asked and looked at them. My God, why must it always be the one who gives me "friends" ...

"PUT HIM ON SPEAKER !!" Gwen exclaimed, I put it on speaker.

"Paul, Paul !! PAUL! She ain't fucking answering, SHE'S FUCKING ADAM!" Marshall cried, Adam appeared beside me.

"Well that escalated quickly? I just said hello." Said Adam, I heard a bang from the other end.

"OW! ADAM! The fuck you doing with Jessica's phone?!?" Oh could you just .. !! AAAAGH !!

"They wanted you on speaker ..." I said.

"... Why?" He chuckled. "And who?"

"Christine..." I said, pointing at her.

"Hi, Em ... You look good ..." she said, Marshall was quiet for a while.

"Ehrm. Gwen." I continued..

"Hi EMI !!! How are you, sexy?" Gwen said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes, Marshall swas still quiet. Hm, that's a first.

"And Adam."

"You're not getting anything of that from me. Hi." Said Adam.

"Marshall ..?" I asked, he hadn't said anything for a long while. I heard a loud snore.

"Oh sorry, I fell asleep. Can I talk to someone I actually care about?" I laughed briefly.

"Hi baby, I miss you ..." I said, Gwen and Christina looked at me smiling while Adam walked over to Britney.

"Hi, I'm horny as fuck and the only options I have on this fucking bus is a goddamn hole in the wall!"

"Oh, so you're on the bus now?" Christina and Gwen laughed quietly to themselves.

"Ha-Ha. I miss you too, okay? I don't wanna seem like a complete softie when talking on speaker?"

"Oh you're not on speaker." I lied, the girls looked at me with big eyes.

"Well then, I miss you and I love you. Bitch, I can hear them laughing ...."

"I love you too !! Don't ruin the bus by fucking the wall now ..."

"Oh so you're more concerned about the hole than my dick ... You sure you ain't lesbian?"

"... Gwen looks hot ... So does Christina ... Maybe ..." I said thoughtfully.

"None of them at beats me, admit it."

"I can gladly admit that he doesn't, the dude's got a six-pack, is 43, but looks like a 25 year old. I mean, you scored in life!" Gwen said to me smiling.

"I'm pretty proud of my catch." I said and laughed.

"I'm the one with a fishing-pole here ..." Marshall said. "I go fishing in your lake--"

"Shut up you dirty perv."

"Wow, even his wife calls him that..." Britney said behind us.

"Hi HOE! HOW'S YOUR BALD HEAD DOING ??" Marshall yelled, Britney looked at the phone startled before she burst out of the room, Adam looked over at us.

"Wow, great job Marshall. She's not gonna let us hear her talking about anything else the next week." He said and rolled his eyes.

"My husband everybody ..." I said and made a slow applause by myself. Could he be any more embarressi-- Stupid question. It's Marshall.