Skype

Marshall: Skype.

Me: I'm not CYBER FUCKING you.

Marshall: I didn't say nothing about you doing anything, just skype.

"God, excuse me ..". I said and got up from the couch and walked to my room.

"What's up?" Gwen asked.

"Nothing." I hope ... I walked into my room and locked the door behind me, I took the laptop and went into my bathroom, locking the door behind me

Yes, I know what it sounds like ... But no, that's not why I locked myself in the bathroom. It's primarily because of Marshall, if he's as horny as usual I wouldn't want people to walk in on him butt-naked... Sheesh ... I took up my phone.

Marshall: Hurry the fuck up woman!

"Calm your fucking balls bitch ..." I said and sat down on the floor, turned on the laptop and waited until I was logged on before I logged in on skype. My God, he has called me 5 times already ??

-MARSHALL MATH IS CALLING YOU-

I pressed reply and turned on the camera. When his camera turned on, he looked at the screen as if it was a God's work ...

"Holy fuck, it's me! ... Why the fuck are you in the bathroom?" He laughed, I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't know what you might do? For all I know, you could be sitting there butt-naked when I answered." I said sincerely, he nodded curtly.

"True, but I ain't going that low ... I mean, I miss your hole but ..."

"Jesus, Marshall ..." He burst out laughing. "Does that mean I can go out of the bathroom ??" He looked up behind his camera.

"Hold on ..." he said. "Waaaait ... They've gone, FLASH THEM TITS!" I got big eyes.

"What ??" I laughed, that got me unguard ?? Kinda...

"Go on, pleaaaaaase ... I need something!" He stated.

"NOOO !!"

"... I'll send a picture of you naked to my whole contact list ..." he said and lifted up his phone with an innocent smile.

"You won't do that ..." I laughed, he met my gaze with raised eyebrows. "Besides I deleted that off your phone before I left." I smiled.

"NO !!" He flipped through the phone with big eyes. "Why you so goddamn smart ... COME ON !! Just one!"

"... I have standards! I know marriying you doesn't prove that but ..."

"Fuck you, just one!"

"No!"

"Yeeeeeeees!"

"No, stop it."

"Mrs. Mathers ..?" Gulp.

"N-No ..."

"Come on, baby ..."

"No."

"Baby?"

"No ..."

"Just for me?"

"Fuck no."

"Aaaaagh! Come on Jessica!"

"No Marshall!" I laughed, childish bastard ... I walked out of the bathroom and sat down on my bed, no way in hell that's fucking happening.

"Come on!!"

"No ... Just give up already ..."

"Never give up on your dreams! FLASH 'EM!"

"Seriously? I'm not flashing my boobs on skype."

"FLASH YOUR BOOBS ON SKYPE !!" I heard outside the door and my face was redder than a damn tomato ... Marshall couldn't stop laughing as he pointed to the door behind me.

"HAHAHAH !! HIGH FIVE TO WHO EVER FUCKING SAID THAT !!" He shouted smiling.

"I got you, man ..." Damn you Adam ...

"Fuck you Adam !!" I cried smiling.

"God, I've heard that a lot lately ..." He chuckled, I heard the footsteps getting weaker and weaker, before I heard someone locking a door behind them.

"Come on, baby ..." I met his gaze, fucking hell... Puppy-dog eyes ... "Just once?"

"God ..." I did it quickly, he jumped up from his chair, jumped up on the bed behind him before he ran over to the laptop again.

"You just made my fucking day, thank you! SO! How you've been?" I laughed briefly.

"You are one special, aren't you ..." I giggled. "I love youuuuuuuu..."

"I love you too, you litte bitch!" He smiled innocently, I rolled my eyes. Romantic as always ...