Katy

Bzzzzzz! Bzzzzzz!

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I picked it up and saw that it was Matty.

"Hi, Sweetie!" I said smiling when I answered.

"Moom! You're on speaker, jesus ..." He said embarrassed, god it's fun being a mother !! "Anyways, can y'all pick me up? Jen's going on a party, I know you won't let me go so..."

"What? Of course you can go? You turn 18 next week, I think you'll be fine with a party?" I laughed and felt I got a lump in my stomach, my son turned 18 next week ... My girl too! It was almost as if it was yesterday that I held the little bundles in my arms!

"Woah, thanks ma! I really didn't think y'all say yes ?! Okay then, can I stay here until the party starts, and when the party's over I'll sleep at Jen's again?"

"Sure, call dad tomorrow and he'll come pick you up?" Marshall looked over at me briefly before he ran into an empty parking space. He turned to me.

"Aigh't, thanks ma! Love you ..." he said and hung up, I meet Marshall's gaze.

"Matthew'll stay over at Jen's one more night, he's gonna go to a party. I told him to call you to pick him up tomorrow?"

"Yeah ..." He said, he sent me an easy smile. "They turn 18 next week ..." I smiled back at him and took his hand in mine.

"I've always wanted to say this, but now I really don't want to .... They grow up so fast ..." He laughed briefly.

"Think about it this way, we'll be alone in no time ..." I hit him in the shoulder. "Aye, I'm kidding! I really don't want em 'to move out ... It's like it was yesterday that, that damn bear, Mr. Cuddles attacked me ..." I laughed out loud and looked behind me in the back seat at Katy.

"I'm sorry, we forgot you were here ... I feel so mean !!" I laughed, she smiled at me.

"Nah, It's okay! I'm just so happy to've met you guys! And ... Mr. Eminem?" She asked sarcastically, Marshall turned to her. "Who's Mr. Cuddles? The hardcore rapper Eminem, or Slim Shady, got attacked by a bear named Mr. Cuddles ??"

"Yo, If you share that shit, I'mma make your life a living hell ..." he said smiling, I knew he was sarcastic, Katy however ...

"I'm joking, your personal life has nothing do with the  media. So, Mr. Cuddles is safe with me!" She laughed, Marshall nodded curtly.

"You cool, Katy ..." He said quietly and drove out of the parking lot.

_________

When we had come home I got a text and took it up sighing when I saw it was Angel.

Angel: Hi, mom! Can I go to a party ?? Matty said you said yes to him?

"Well ... I said yes ..." I said quietly, Marshall fell down in the couch and met my gaze.

"What?" He asked, I simply smiled at him flirtatious without answering.

Me: Yeah, sure. Dad'll pick you both up tomorrow, don't be too late and don't be reckless! Love Mom

"That smile gives me a good feeling ... Tell me what's up !!" He exclaimed, I just laughed and shook my head at him as I got another message.

Angel: Tnx !!! Love you! <3 <3 <3

I met his gaze smiling when I looked up from the phone.

"Looks like we're gonna be alone today as well ..." I said and walked over to him, he sent me a wry smile, I stopped and looked at him with big eyes. "NOOO ..." I said sad, he nodded while he gave me a little smile.

"You can come with me? It's just a interview anyways ..."

"Well, sure! Where is the interview?"

"LA, leaving in 3 hours." He said, I nodded my head at him.

"We'll go straight back home afterwards?"

"Yup."

"Okay, I'll come."

"Hope not." He said with a grin, I met his gaze questioningly. "I hope you don't come, I wanna be the cause of you to come ..."

"Oh my god, I swear! You are the most perverted person I've ever met, you know that ??"

"I know you love me ..." He said with a pleased grin on his face.