Eminem + Technology = ...

"Yoooo, I'm so fucking happy you're mine ..." He said and got up from the bed with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah, Yeah ... I'll get the money, my husband'll soon be back home, get out ..." I said and sat up in bed, he looked at me quizzically before he burst out laughing.

"Ah, shit. Who's your husband again ??" He asked and sat down on the bed beside me.

"Ah, You know ... just that pussy Eminem, no one special ..." I said, his eyes widened.

"Woah, pussy ?? I think Eminem is fucking handsome, I heard he got a big fucking dick as well ..."

"You sure you're straight?" I laughed, he crawled over to me with a grin.

"Yeah, want some proof?" He leaned toward me to our lips met again.

PLIIING!

"Motherfucking ..." Marshall said though clenched teeth and picked up his phone from the bedside table without deviating away from his seat ... On top of me. He looked down at mobile a little frustrated, it looked kinda cute! "Jesus, even though they ain't home they're a fucking cockblock ..." He sighed loudly, I sat laughing. "Look:"

Angel: Daaaaaaaad ..?:] Could you pick me up tomorrow ?? Kyle really wants your autograph and a picture?: /

He read it in a real squeaky voice, which made me laugh like crazy.

"You can't say no to her, that's the fun part ..." I chuckled, he met my gaze.

"I can't say no to any woman in this house ... Unless I want my dick in a box or some crazy shit ... I'mma say okay ..." He looked at the phone questioningly. "How the fuck do you write on this shit ..." I couldn't help but laugh, he's just gotten an iPhone...  "This Is why I hate phones and technology! Where the fuck is the O !? Oh, found it ... Now it gives me options! Oklahoma, Oxford. Why the fuck does it say Oxford ?!"

"Marshall, you're killing me !!" He laughed briefly.

"Okay, where is the K ... K! Found it! DAMN I OWN AT THIS! ... Fuck, where's the A..."

"Just hand me the phone and I'll write it down for you ..."

"Aaa- NO! Fuck off! Where is the A... FUCK YEAH! Found it!"

"Mar---"

"Y! I FUCKING DID IT! UUUURHMM!! WHERE'S MY FUCKING AWARD!"

"... You know you could've just written O and K, the short of Okey?" I said smiling, he met my gaze and looked down on his phone again.

"You serious ..?" He asked, I facepalmed myself quiet.

"Oh my god, just send the text already!" I laughed, he nodded and looked down at the phone again.

"How do you send?"

"... you ... Oh Jesus ... You see where the word 'Send' right?"

"Yeah?"

"Push it." He pressed on the screen and got big eyes.

"Fucking ass of a phone ...." He said and threw the phone on the bedside table and looked down at me smiling. "Where were we---"

PLING!

"OH FOR FUCK SAKE !!" He exclaimed and picked up the phone again. "How the fuck can she write that fast ?!"

"Practise, now get your lips down here you prick ..." He threw the phone behind and I heard a loud snap. "... I think you just cracked your phone?" I said quietly.

"Good, that shit cracked my brain in half ..."

"... rich people ..." I said quietly, he looked at me smiling.

"What the hell are you then?"

"In between two worlds?" I said and he went down against me to our lips met.

This'll be a long night ... I don't complain!