You broke my rule, I'm gonna break yours

I walked in the front door and straight into the kitchen, I was hungry for something with TASTE for once! Plane food tastes cardboard for fuck sake...

"Heeeeey, you wanna get it on or what?" He shouted and started dancing some kind of mating dance by air-humping... Can somebody tell me what's wrong with him? I genuinely concerned...

I shook my head severely, but I couldn't help but laugh since ... well, it looked a bit weird ... A little was an understatement ...

"You broke my rule, I'm gonna break yours ..." I said quietly and took a bowl with Cereal and turned it toward him.

"... You lost me, I got a rule ?? Since when?" He fell down on the couch and stared at me frustrated.

"You're currently on Sex-ban." He got big eyes.

"WHAT ?!"

"Your Rule; sex wheneever you want ... You haven't said it out loud, but damn you've showed it ... So, as punishment for breaking MY rule; no sex on a plane, you're on sex ban." I took a spoon of Cereal in my mouth and began to chew. He stared at me with eyes wide open.

"WHAT !?" He exclaimed again, I nearly spat out the cereal because I had to laugh, but I managed to keep it all back! I swallowed it away quickly.

"Your own fault." I put the empty bowl in the sink and looked at the watch. "Well look at that ... We got the whole evening to ourselves! What to do ..." I said viciously and met a sour glance from Marshall when I turned toward him. "Why so pissed? Let's use this time to play a game!" 

"AIgh't. Truth or dare." He said serious, I raised my eyebrow at him and sighed before I sat on the couch beside him.

"Fine. No stripping allowed."

"I WOULDN'T---Fuck off ..." He looked at me miserable, I smiled sweetly at him.

"Truth or dare?" I asked, he checked me out with his eyes.

"Truth ..." He finally said and met my gaze.

"Okay .... Have You ever ... Have you ever bragged about my body to your friends?" I asked, quoting to the "bickering" we had earlier this week.

"I ... Uh ...." I got big eyes. "When we first got together, yes ..." I shook my head embarrassed and met his gaze.

"Dickhead ..." I waited for his question.

"Ahaha! Aigh't ... Truth or Dare?" I put in a big smile, he swallowed hard. "Well fuck ..." He said, I laughed briefly.

"Dare." He hit the couch frustrated before he met my gaze with big eyes and a cheeky smile.

"I Dare you ... to turn me on, baby! I know I won't be getting shit, but damn I'll jerk off in the bathroom if you do it ..."

"You seriously need help with that disturbed brain of yours ..." I said and shook my head quietly.

"Do it! Come on! I'm waiting for my laaaaapdaaaaance!" He tried to imitate Bizarre, which made me laugh out loud when I thought back on it.

"I'll do it, gladly! Cause your face after this will say; What the fuck did I just do? I can't have her and now my dick is hard!"

"... You're probably right ... But fuck it! Do your best!" He said and sent me a tense glance.

I got up from the couch and sat on his lap, one leg on each side ... He put his hands on my thighs, but I pushed them away and looked into his eyes.

"No touching ..." I said, he bit himself in the lower lip with a frustrated look.

I brought my hands up his chest, underneath his shirt and felt he tightened his abs under my touch.

I smiled and kissed him hard on the lips, he let out a moan of longing in the kiss and I smiled when I felt he got hard under me, I rolled off him and sat down in the couch again. He met my gaze.

"Well SHIT though! What the fuck did I just do! I can't have you and now my dick 's hard! Well, well ... I'm gonna go and jerk off!" He stood up from the couch.

"Truth Or Dare?" I asked, he turned to me smiling.

"Dare!" He said and stopped to hear what I would challenge him to, he didn't stand there long to wait to put it that way ...

"I dare you NOT to go and jerk off." I said, his jaw fell almost to the floor when I said it.

"Wh- WHAT ?! HOW THE FUCK DO THINK I'M GONNA BE ABLE TO RESIST FUCKING YOU ?!" He exclaimed, I smiled at him viciously.

"You know, it's funny to be the one in charge of your sex life ... You get so frustrated that you'd probably do ANYTHING just to get between my legs ..." He pointed at me ominously, with a hint of sarcasm .

"There are A LOT of women out there who'd kill to be in the position you're in ... Bitch." I laughed briefly and smiled at him sweetly before I turned on the TV.