Judge?!

"--and you're not drinking ever again. Okay?" I said while we all almost fell through the door, Marshall groaned out acidic behind me.

"But the sex is amazing !!!" He exclaimed as Matty came walking in with wide eyes.

"Okaaaaay, good for you. When's dinner?" He asked and turned his attention to me as if nothing had happened.

"You just ate a pizza on the plane, dinner's served." I just said and took up my suitcase and walked toward the stairs up to the room.

"Hey, phone !!" Marshall cried behind me and held my phone up towards me, I met his gaze.

"Answer it then ..." I said, rolling my eyes as if it was totally obvious as I walked up the stairs.

"MOM !!"

Oh my god ...

"What ??" I cried and just threw the suitcase in the bed and walked back down.

"Dad's in a shock!" I met the eyes of Matty as he poked Marshall in the side with a big grin. "Poke, poke, poke ... ahaha, he ain't reacting!" He laughed, I pushed Matty away and looked into the eyes of Marshall uneasy.

"Marshall, Marshall ... Hello? Anybody in there?" I shook him and he put in a large grin before he gave me the phone. "Hello ..?" I asked while Marshall walked away satisfied and sat down on the sofa.

"Jessica Mathers?" Said a lady on the other end. "Yes, Hi. Uhm, I'll just go straight to the point. We want you to be one of the judges in The Voice."

"Ghajfp-What ?!" I exclaimed. "I ... HOW ?! I don't even sin--"

"Shut up, you can sing !!" Marshall exclaimed quickly, I rolled my eyes.

"So, what do you say? I know this a very short notice, but this isn't really planned since one of the judges canceled ... If you say yes, you'll be juding with Adam Levine, Christine Aguilera, Gwen Stefani and Britney Spears."

"Adam Levine !!" I exclaimed, Marshall sat up and looked at me with big eyes. "Chill, you stubborn donkey. 20 years, remember?" I showed him the ring on my finger, he rolled his eyes and got a satisfied grin again. "I'll do it, how long and where?"

"Los Angeles. The filming will be every week for 3 months, the main show will be every Saturday. But we want this years season to be different, so we will be filming every judge the whole day throughout the week. So, you can't go home before those 3 months are over, if you want to sign up for this of course ..." She said a little uncertain, I just nodded. Marshall was gonna be away for 3 months too anyways!!

"I'll do it, when ??" I asked.

"Great! I told you this was a short notice, the filming will begin next week ..."

"That's fine, Marshall leaves for his tour next week too." I said without thinking, everything in my head is Marshall ... Hahah!

"Yes, we're looking forward seeing you! You'll be explained how the show works when you get here, I'll mail you the address and keep you informed. Again, thank you so much. I apologize for the short notice!" She said again.

"It's okay, thanks!" I laughed and hung up when we said goodbye and met the eyes of the Marshall and Matty. "Mommy's gonna be on TV for 3 months !!" I exclaimed and jumped up and down in a big grin.

"Don't say that ..." Matty said and rolled his eyes. "The Voice, right?" I nodded. "Damn! Those girls are all hot !!

"... They're my age, you shouldn't be saying that." I laughed.

"Who's the judges? Adam Levine, I heard ..." Marshall chuckled and stood up. "He's cool, I did a collab with him and 50 once, he's dope."

"Uhm ... You won't be happy ..." I said critically with a smile. "It's Gwen Stefani."

"She's cool ... Did a song with her, she just laughed at me on those 'will you pee pee on me' -shit from Ass Like That ..." He said.

"Mhm ... Christine Aguilera ..."

"Oh .... Yeah ... ehrm ..." he cleared his throat.

"And Britney Spears."

"EHREM ... Guess who ain't going --- Wait 3 months ?!" Marshall exclaimed.

"Yeah, aren't you gone for 3 months on your tour?"

"No, that's only 2. You be telling me I'll be home alone for 1 month ??"

"Hey, what am I !? A fucking potato ?!" Matty exclaimed, Marshall turned toward him.

"Compared to Jessica, you're a fucking rotten potato."

"But ... You telling me that I'll be working when you're at home ?!"

"... You got yourself some work, I'll give you that. But shit, you're great at remembering things ..."

"I'm not a rotten potato! I'll tell Taylor ..." He pouted and stomped up the stairs while he took up his phone from his pocket.

"If he's a rotten potato, what are you ..." Marshall turned to me slowly.

"Oh you wanna play that card, get your ass over here ..." he said and pulled me up to him in a kiss. He lifted me up on the kitchen counter and stood between my legs without breaking the kiss.

"OH COME ON !! NOT ON THE FUCKING KITCHEN COUNTER ?!" Marshall let go around me and looked up at Matty who spoke on the phone while pointing at us. "What? Nothing's wrong Taylor, they're trynna fuck at the kitchen again. I'm gonna make breakfast there tomorrow !! KEEP IT CLEAN!"

"... You better chill, I'll throw you out in a second." Marshall said, I burst out laughing and slid down from the kitchen counter and coughed briefly. Embarrassing, but funny since my whole family is mentally ill ...