Oh-oh...

"Okay, I need to know more about this ... Who's Matthew ??" Said Christina and gave me the cop of coffee, I thanked her and took a few sips.

"Our Son, he's ... He's a troublemaker, but he knows what's right and wrong and stands up to himself. Everyone at school loves him, he's a straight A student." I said proudly, I took another sip. "Same goes with Angel, aw she's just the cutest ..."

"Awwww ... I have three kids, Kingston, Zuma and Apollo ..." Gwen smiled.

"Aaaaaaw !! They sound so cute! How old are they ??" I asked smiling.

"Kingston is 9, Zuma is 7 and Apollo is 1!"

"Oh my god, so tiny! Oh ... I Remember when Matty and Angel were 1, when the learned to walk ... Oooh, I miss them so much."

"Aaaaw, tell us !!" Said Christina smiling.

"Okay ... So Marshall had just gotten home from a tour, and he just came in the door and as he walked in. Matty stood up and ran to him! Angel saw what Matty did and stood up herself, running to Marshall. It was so cute, and Marshall even cried !!"

"He can cry? Damn, what else can he do ..." Britney walked into the room.

"I don't know, apparently piss you off by not even being present? I'd call that talent." I said, Adam jumped into the room.

"HO-HO-HOOOOOOOLY SHIT, you just have them coming don't you ??" He said, Britney met my gaze.

"Why do you have to be so rude ?? I'm just stating my opinion ??" She said, Gooooooood ...

"Well, he's my husband, what do expect me to say ?? You're making him look like a fucking monster with no emotions!" I said, she met my gaze. "He's not that bad, just because of your comment when he was on the phone, he commented back." I looked into her eyes and nodded toward her gesticulating.

"I have to agree with Jessica on that, he was nice until you commented ..." Christina broke in. "Well, funny least." She laughed, I rolled my eyes.

"He is funny, nice and all around a great guy! Just try, Britney." I said, she just nodded.

"Fine, fine ..." she said and sat down with us. "What are we talking about?"

"We were talking about how her children first learned to walk. Em just came home from his tour and they just ran over to him !! Aaaaaaaw ..." Christina said, I smiled briefly.

"I can't believe they're 18 ... Angel's even moved out!" I said sad.

"What about Matthew?" Gwen asked. "I heard he's had problems in love lately."

"Yeah, he had. But they fixed it, they're back together now." I smiled. "I just love Taylor, she and Marshall are best friends, I'm not kidding!" I laughed. "He even calls her baby-girl ..."

"Aaaw, what does he call you though?" Asked Christina.

"Me? Lil 'Mama, baby ... Jellybean ..." Adam jumped out from behind me.

"What, Jellybean ?!" He laughed, the girls looked at me with big eyes. He's going to kill me if I said what I call him ... "What you calling him ??"

"Eeeeehm ..."