What you want?

I poked his side quickly, he groaned to me wort into his pillow.

"Are you awake?" I whispered loudly with a smile, he turned away from me. I poked his side again, he groaned against me, I smiled viciously to myself. "How about now?" He didn't answer. I threw my pillow at his head. "Wake up then!"

"Go fuck yourself!" He said into the pillow and threw the pillow that I had thrown at him, at me.

"No, that would be boring?" He chuckled into his pillow. "I have a question."

"No, your boobs nor your ass look fat in that shirt or pants ..." He mumbled into the pillow, I rolled my eyes. IDEA!

"Thanks, but I'm not wearing a pants nor a shirt. Actually, I'm not wearing anything." He jumped up and turned to me, he sent me a sour look when he saw I was wearing my night-shirt.

"Bitch ..." He said, I smiled at him sweetly.

"But seriously though, I have a question. What do you want for your birthday?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"The same that I want every year, why do you even bother asking ..." he said and lay down again.

"... Something that I can actually buy ??" I took me to the temple, horny bastard ...

"Buy yourself some lingerie, I can unwrap you ..." I stared into the back of his head. "I can feel the stare, stop it." I didn't stop. "Fine! Something cool."

"Like a ticket to the zoo so we can go see the giraffes?" He sat up and met my gaze.

"FUCK No. That ain't cool. Surprise me ..." He raised his shoulders at me.

"DAD! What you want for you birthday? VIP access between mom's legs?" Matty came walking into the room with Taylor right behind, she got big eyes of what he said and burst out laughing.

"Don't I always?" Marshall chuckled.

"Boys, not an appropriate topic to talk about!" I said quickly and looked down at my hands embarrassed.

"They were born inappropriate ..." Angel said and walked into the room.

"Angel! What a surpise!" I said smiling.

"Bitch, when I said surprise me, I meant tomorrow ?!" Marshall exclaimed and looked at me as everyone burst out laughing.

"No, but for real though. What you want?" Matty put his arm around Taylor, I looked at her thoughtfully. She has been here for quite some time, I wonder what excuse she had? She wouldn't be here if Thomas knew that Taylor was here ...

"I don't know! SOCKS!"

"... Socks?" Matty asked.

"Yeah, why not ..."

"You're serious?"

"No, I'm Marshall." Everyone raised their eyebrows at him.

"Are you drunk?" I asked straight out, he burst out laughing.

"No, promise."

"Okay ... That was one solid ass dad-joke ..." Matty said and rolled his eyes.

"If you don't tell me what you want for your birthday, I'm gonna buy something completely random! Or socks." Angel said and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, I mean. I get cold feet too."

"You're tired, go sleep those dad-jokes off of you..." I said and pushed him down on the bed again.

"I might not even use them on my feet ..?"

"I'M OUT!" Angel exclaimed and walked out of the room.

"SEE YA IN 10 YEARS! I'M OFFICIALLY MARKED FOR LIFE WITH THAT IMAGE!" Matty said and pulled Taylor out of the room, she couldn't stop laughing and I heard Matty chuckled himself.

"It's my dick in a sooock ..." Marshall sang low, I giggled briefly and shook my head. Oh my God...