Recording it

______ Matty's POV______

Taylor walked out of her room for maybe the 100th time, once again in another outfit, I looked up and sighed towards her.

"You look good, relax ..." I sighed, put down the book I found back on the table, Taylor groaned out loud and pulled off the pink top and came back with a gray hoodie that reached her over the navel, she showed me two jeans, one black and one white.

"Which one?" She asked, I sighed again and stood up. I threw the white pants on the floor so she just held the black.

"Put it on and let's go." I said, looking at her when she pulled on the pants with a sigh, when she finally was ready, I met her gaze. "Ready babe?" She nodded and put her hands in the back pocket, I sent her a small smile before she jogged out of the room. I walked out after her and when I got to the door, she jumped up on my back! I jumped so that she lost her grip and fell to the floor.

"Ouch, you hate me don't you!" She laughed, I laughed with her and sat down on my knees in front of her.

"Relax, you know I love you." I laughed and right away got large eyes just like Taylor. I stiffened and stood up. "Holy motherfucker, did I really just say that ?? Out loud ??" I said and pulled my hair, she nodded and stood up. What the hell, I can't ... Or can I ... We haven't even been together one week ?? "That ... Uhm ... That came out wrong ..." I muttered, she looked down at the ground. Damn, now I hurt her feelings too !!

"Shall we go?" She murmured and turned around, but didn't get far before I grabbed her hand and turned her around.

"I didn't mean it like that ..." I coughed briefly and looked into her eyes serious. Damn I hate to talk about feelings, ugh ... It's so damn awkward. "It's just kinda weird ... I've never had this strong feelings for anyone, not that fast ... It confuses me ..." I muttered, she grabbed my head with her hands.

"I love you too." She murmured and pressed her lips against mine, holy shit ... She said it back ... She loves me ..? Wow ... Strange feeling ...

When she let go of the kiss I got a yearning feeling about her, I didn't want to let her go... I wouldn't let go of the kiss.. God, so damn cliché I have gotten... Jesus.

"We should go ..." I muttered to interrupt the silence, I dragged her with me out in the car. I started it up and drove out.

"You know, you're special. Very special ... I've had like ... I don't know, 5 girlfriends or so? And they all were golddiggers! One even kissed my dad ..." Taylor burst out laughing, I smiled briefly. "It's true! You're not like that, not like any of them! I had given up on that romantic bullshit, and then I met you, you little bitch." She hit me playfully in my shoulder. "Oh wow, you're so strong! You're gonna hurt me!" I said jokingly.

"Watch It! I know how to punch! AND kick! ... But seriously though, one of your girlfriends kissed Marshall?" I felt I got a little bit curious, just close friends of dad calls him Marshall. But I let it pass for now.

"Yeah, I mean what the hell? No one kisses their boyfriends dad ?? Jesus christ! And yeah, you know Maxine right ?? If she ever bothers you with things like 'oooh, I sucked Matt in 9th grade'---"

"Is it true by the way ??" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, you're much better. She literally sucked, like bad. You sucked like a fucking pornstar!"

"Hahahaha !! But 9th grade ?? That early ??"

"I was a horny little kid, aigh't !! Anyways, I didn't date Maxine! I just wanted a blowjob, and as the desperate slut she is, she did it! I'm surprised she didn't ask for money, she wouldn't get a damn cent though ..."