Studio is soundproof...

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ONCE!" I screamed, Matty jumped and so did Marshall. He got big eyes and gaped at me.

"FOR ONCE ?! I'M ALWAYS RESPONSIBLE!" He yelled back, I felt my rage bubbled over.

"SUUUURE! DID YOU SLEEP WALK WHEN YOU SCARED ALEXANDER STONE BY TELLING HIM THAT YOU'RE THE DEVIL !?"

"Stop fighting!" Cried Matty, me and Marshall didn't let our gazes from one another a second. "Stop it! Dad only did it because I told him to."

"Doesn't matter, Matty! HE SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT A 17-YEAR OLD TELL YOU TO DO!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THEN ?! CAUSE YOU DIDN'T BUY YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE 17-YEAR OLD DAUGHTER A NEW IPHONE BECAUSE SHE ASKED NICELY !!"

"SHE GOT AN A ON A TEST! IT WAS A GIFT!"

MY MONEY!" He screamed, I looked at him with big eyes.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO 'MY MONEY ARE YOUR MONEY' ?!"

"KIDS!" Both me and Matty got big eyes.

"Go to your room Matty, mommy and daddy gotta talk..."I said, me and Marshall had a stare down.

"... you only say mommy and daddy when you're pissed off, but okay ..." he said quietly and walked up the stairs, me and Marshall stared at each other.

"What do you mean by 'kids' happend to 'my money is your money ...?" I asked low with a serious tone.

"Because, Jessica." He hissed, I didn't flinch. "As soon as the kids were born, you spoiled the shit outta them ..." He said, I looked at him sour.

"Kids're supposed to be spoiled!"

"Sp--- NOT LIKE THAT !?" HE YELLED, I jumped again and heard Matty stomp in the floor, he always did that to tell us to turn the TV lower or something..

"Pause, we can't yell--"

"The studio is soundproof." He said and took my hand in his, pulled me down the stairs and into the studio. He locked the door behind us.

"Okay, HOW THE HELL DID I SPOIL THEM ?!"

"How ?! JESUS ​​FUCK WOMAN, ARE YOU BLIND ?! YOU BOUGHT THEM A FUCKING IPHONE WHEN THEY WERE 3! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL THAT !?"

"PRECATIONS! SO THEY WOULDN'T GET BULLIED FOR NOT HAVING COOL PHONES!" I screamed, he softened up a little in his gaze. "I didn't want them to get bullied, we both know how that feels ... AND DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT !! YOU'RE THE DEVIL APPARENTLY NOW !!"

"I DIDN'T SAY I WAS THE DEVIL, THEY THOUGHT I WAS!"

"AND YOU JUST HAD TO ACT WITH IT TOO!"

"I DIDN'T FUCKING ACT !!"

"FOR FUCK SAKE MARSHALL !! SLIM SHADY IS OVER! GROW THE FUCK UP!" He shut his mouth in complete shock, he had nothing to say back. "YOU'RE A 42-YEAR OLD MAN WHO SAGS HIS PANTS, SWEARS AND DISS 20-YEAR OLD RAPPERS !? DON'T YOU FUCKING GET IT! SLIM SHADY'S GLORY DAYS, IS OVER !! DONE! YOU'RE OLD NEWS!" He stared at me with wide eyes, I didn't realize until now what had come out of my mouth. I covered my mouth with my hands with big eyes. I can''t believe I fucking said that..! "Oh my god ..! Marshall I'm so so so sorry!" I exclaimed. He said nothing, but his eyes told me that he really couldn't believe that I'd just said that to him! I hadn't been thinking, my mind had taken over and what came out of my mouth was just what I had read on hate-comments online! "I'm so sorry, Marshall! I didn't mean any word, I love you for who you are!" I said, stroking his shoulders with tears running down my cheek. "I'm so so sorr--" He slapped my hand away with a look that looked at me with disgust.

"Get the fuck off me." He said and walked out of the studio, I looked after him with tears running down from my eyes like a waterfalls.

"MARSHALL !!" I screamed and saw he stood on the steps silent, I ran to him and threw my arms around his leg. "Don't go! Please don't leave! I love you! I love you!" I cried helplessly, I climbed up towards him, he walked into the studio, I behaved like a rag doll while he walked over to the sofa in the corner. He sat down and looked at the floor as I let go of his arms. "Marshall ... I'm sorry! I didn't mean anything of what I said! I just said what people said online! Haters!"  He said nothing, but met my gaze.

His baby blue eyes could bring me down wherever we were, but now they were full of pain although it wasn't showing on his face. He has always been good at hiding his feelings, but I've known him ... for 20 years.

"Marshall, if you hate me, okay. But we're fighting on this day, the most Important Day of our life ..." He looked up at me again with a questioning look. "May 3." He got big eyes.

"Our 20th anniversery ... Great gift, "honey" ..." He said acidic, I burst into tears again. I really thought that it would help the argument, but now I had probably made it worse.

"Ma-Marshall! I love youuuu!" I cried as I sat on my knees on the floor in front of him while I held him in my hand, I met his gaze with eyes full of tears.

"Fuck..." He said and I saw he got tears in his eyes too, I think, I don't know, I couldn't see so much through my own tears right now ... "Jeez, I can't stand this ... You make by brain all fuzzy! I hate seeing you like this!" He exclaimed.

"Then forgive me for fuck sake!!" I cried, he wiped the tears on my cheek. "Plea---"

He pulled me up to our lips met, it was a tearful kiss that started slowly like any other kiss ... He brought my hands around him while he laid me down on the sofa under him, I laughed in kiss.

"You know ..." He let go of the kiss and looked at me with a sly smile. "The studio is soundproo..." He hinted as he winked at me, I laughed and sniffled.

"I love you so much, and I'm so sor--" He shushed me.

"I Love you more, happy anniversary baby ..." He said, I smiled up at him while I pulled him down towards me to our lips met once again.

"Happy Anniversary ..."