Where to go?

I couldn't stop crying, him of all people!

EVERYTHING WAS A LIE!

Oh come on, you know he loves you !! 20 years as you said isn't nothing! He would've divorced you a long time ago !!

I ran around the streets frustrated, what was I gonna do!!

Go home! That's what you're gonna do! He loves you and you have two kids !!

He lied to me! All the feelings I had for him when he said he loved me, when he lied and said he loved me! My feelings were based on a lie !!

GO! HOOOME!

SHUT UUUP !!

I sat down against a wall and hid me in my arms.

"Uh, miss? You aigh't?" Sounded a familiar voice, I looked up and met hisgreen eyes of his. "Jessica?" He was wide-eyed and helped me up.

"Josh ..." I said choked and another flood of emotions took over. "Thank you ..." I said, he got even bigger eyes.

"Thank you ??" He asked, I pulled him towards me in a hug, he hugged back.

"Yes, thank you for being the one person telling the truth ... I'm sorry for everything I've ever said to you ..." I sobbed into his shoulder.

He was much lower and thinner than Marshall, not as muscular and--Stop.

"Aye, it's fine ... I'm sorry you had to find out like that ..." He said without releasing the hug, which I was incredibly grateful for.

Although I missed his muscular, tattooed arms-- Tattoos !!

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, and burst into tears again.

"What? What's wrong Jessi?" He asked.

"I have a tattoo of his handwriting on my lower-back !!"

"... you do?" He asked, I nodded into his shoulder.

"Yes, and now ... Now it doesn't mean anything! It used to mean, I love him and he loves me ... And that I was his ... But it was all a LIE !!!"

"Oh, Jessiiii .... You gonna wake up whole Detroit with this, let's go to my place okay? So you can get some rest and maybe sleep it off?" He looked into my eyes compassionate, I had never been treated so ... nicely by him before? As if I were a fragile vase that needed care ...

"Okay ..." I said and let him hold my hand while we walked down the street in silence back to Josh.

_________ Marshall's POV________

"I can't find her!!!" I screamed and grabbed the closest thing I found and threw it in the wall, which was a vase. Her vase, she had bought it for the bouquet of roses I had given to her on Valentines ...

"Mom's gonna get back, okay. Calm down ..." Angel began to squeak at the end, I looked up and saw her eyes fill with tears. "She's gonna come back and everything will be fine, okay ..." She burst into tears and hugged Matty hard, I looked at Angel with big eyes.

She looked just like her... They were so similar... I got tears in my eyes from looking at her. Her blonde hair fell over her shoulders in natural fall, her natural fall. Her hands ... Face shape ... EVERYTHING !!

Angel met my gaze with Jessica's warm, brown eyes and it felt like a thousand knives stabbing into me at once.

"Jessica ..." I said and collapsed together in a lump at the floor, Angel and Matty ran to me.

"Dad, dad! Don't do this ... You have to keep strong, aigh't ??" Matty said.

"Oh man ... Jessica loved that about me ... She loved the thick slang I had ..." I burst into tears again, they held me close to them in a hug.

"Dad, look at me!" Said Angel and turned my broken gaze toward her, it was even more painful when I stroked her cheek.

"You look so much like your mother, Angel ... You really do, sweetheart ..."

"I'm sorry, dad... I love you, please keep strong! Mom'll be home soon, she can't go around Detroit in the middle of the night?" Angel said, I got big eyes.

"She's Out there !! She's gonna get herself killed !! FUCK!" I screamed and ran out the door and down the stairs to the garage.

She was gonna get herself killed! What if she's already dead! What if I was the last thing she thought of and that was 'I hope you fucking die with me, you son of a bitch!'

Oh God! She's dead!

I drove around in Detroit, but the only thing I saw were two people on an empty sidewalk go hand in hand, I stopped the car and looked at them.

It could have been us ...

No, you missin out on some shit, dickhead ?! You can't give her that shit either way, you're famous !!

They walked into the light of a street lights and my heart sank along with everything else I had inside me.

It was Jessica ...

And she walked hand in hand ...

With Josh.

It was over ... She had found another ... Josh had gotten what he wanted ... She wasn't mine anymore ... And it didn't fucking  take long for her to get over me!

I looked down at my ring and crashed out of the car, rushed towards them. She got big eyes when she saw that it was me.

"What up, wifey! I'll file you the divorce-papers tomorrow! Hope you don't like the kids, cause they'll be mine from now on!" I looked at Josh. "And thank you so much for telling the truth to her so I could get rid of the bitch, she didn't care about me anyways! Not enough to let me fucking explain myself, so here ya go! Take what's left of the fucking slut! I'm FUCKING DONE!" I screamed, threw my ring on the sidewalk in front of her feet and stormed away.

I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE YOU!

Oh my god, I love you...