Welcome to our messed up family

_____ Matty's POV _____

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!" I laughed as Kevin fell through the door and his face went straight down to the floor. He looked up with a deadly gaze while I fell over the desk, laughing my ass off. "Jesus fuck, man !! That prank is older than your own ass!" He stood up and looked at me miserable, I swear that dude looked more like a tomato for every second that went.

"Fuck you so fucking much Matthew Bruce!" Kevin shouted, Danielle came walking in, Kevin put his arm around her shoulder and the other around her waist while I couldn't stop laughing.

"This, Danielle, is my masterpiece." I said proudly, Danielle smiled briefly and looked over at Kevin.

"So, why are you here? To show you're just a wannabe Matt?" She said silly, Kevin rolled his eyes.

"That was the best you could come up with, Blitz?" He said and put his hands in his pocket.

"Blitz?" She asked.

"We taped the lower part of the door with transparent tape, this prank is so old that's it hurts that he actually didn't fucking notice the shit ..." I said and pretended I wiped a tear, I'm so proud of myself daaaaaamn. PRANK-BOOK DELUXE: ME!

"Ayo, where's your bitch?" Kevin asked, I met his gaze.

"Shut the fuck up, Kevin. You don't call Taylor a bitch." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Relax bro, Taylor's cool, where she at?"

"She and Angel has math together, they're there I guess." Danielle looked at his watch and got big eyes.

"Oh, I'm late for class !!" She exclaimed stressed, we just looked at her and chuckled briefly. "Aren't you stressed ?? We're 30 minutes late ???"

"We know, but we don't attend classes." I laughed and raised my shoulders against her, me and Kevin gave each other a handshake before we walked out of the room to the parking lot.

__________________

"TAAAAAAYLOOOOOOR !!!" I sang and sprinted over to her when I saw her coming out of the building. Completely out of the blue, Maxine jumped in front of me and blocked my way so I ran right into her. I looked at her annoyed.

"Hey, Matt ..." She said flirtatious.

"Move bitch, get out the way! Get out the way, bitch! Get out the way !!" I said, and ran past her and over to Taylor. She met my gaze and shook her head against Maxine.

"Maxine on it again?" She laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

"Ain't she always?" I said a little bit irritated and put my arm around her. I looked behind me at Kevin as he lifted up Blitz (Danielle) behind me, which cause her to kicked and punch as heck.

"Fucking hell, Blitz. That actually hurt ..." he said.

"Can you let go of me ??" She asked, Kevin laughed.

"No fucking hell, you're coming with Matt, Taylor and myself over to Matt's." He said, Taylor rolled her eyes at him.

"If you don't let go of me, I'll wait until you get too tired to have me on your shoulders and then I'll chop your balls off." I got big eyes.

"OOOOOOHOHOHOH !! 1-0 to Danielle!" I said smiling. "Let's go to my place." I said and tossed the smoke I had. I grabbed Taylor's hand. "You know I love you baby." I said, and pulled her with me smiling into the car.

____ Jessica's POV____

Step. Ouch! Step. Ouch!

"Ow ... Ow ..." I said to myself while I limped forward and down the stairs, Marshall looked up at me and raised his shoulders apologetically at me. He sat in gray sweatpants and was shirtless, I like the view, but I complain about everything else.