Can I trust you?

_______ Matty's POV_______

I walked across the street with the hood over my head for myself the next day.

When I had come home late yesterday had Haillie gone completely crazy at me and practically flushed me down with scolding, not enough that I came home late, but I came home drunk too ... And guess what she did? Yeah, she called my parents. Or, Dad to be more exact ... He wasn't particularly pleased by what he heard, began to fucking threaten me by saying that they came home early too. As if they would leave! HA! I rounded the corner and saw the gang shortly after.

Yes, I have forgotten to say! You know that girl I met at the bar last night? She's Taylor by the way, but Dani, a friend of her and the boy who sat next to her at the bar, said she had birthday today and I met her on a bad day. She was apparently not that bitchy to normal as she had been when we met the first time ... He asked if I wanted to join to smoke weed with the rest of the gang, I didn't have to pay anything either so I of course said fuck yes.

"You know what, if we gonna talk about clothes, I should get my fashion-book for dummies!" Said Taylor, I got big eyes and glimpsed her up and down. She was wearing jeans, tight jeans ... Damn, dat ass though ....

"Fuck no, you ain't leaving, you're a babe now ..." I said behind her, she turned toward me and got big eyes.

"Oh, hi ..." she said and looked at me with a wry smile, I met the eyes of Dani behind her and sighed loudly before I nodded toward her.

"Zup, I'm Matthew, everyone calls me Matt though ..." She glimpsed me as I had glimpsed her earlier, or, her ass earlier ...

"What're you doing here?" She asked after a while, I shrugged.

"Heard it was your birthday and thought I could be nice giving you a gift, and shit." I said and pulled off my hood.

"How'd you know it's my birthday?" She asked and picked up two cigarettes from her pocket, she gave one to me. I held the smoke while I watched her quietly, how old is she? She looks as if she's as old as me, but 10-year-olds can look like 17-year-olds nowadays so I don't know... She lit the smoke and took a big drag, I took the lighter from her and tried to lit my smoke. How fucking hard is it to light this piece of shit!? Taylor chuckled and took the smoke out of my mouth and lit it with her already lit smoke before she gave it back to me, I thanked her before I took a big drag myself. I exhaled the smoke out through my nose. "But seriously though, who told you it's my birthday today?" She asked again and looked at me questioningly, I noticed she was studying me very carefully ...

"Heard it from your buddies yesterday." I laughed and took another drag, we did it in unison. Taylor turned to me again, I met her gaze.

"Have I met you before? Before I moved here?" She asked, fuck fuck fuck ... Does she know who Eminem is ?? Fuck me, fuck me! ... Well that was a stupid question, who the doesn't know who Eminem is... I remembered that I hadn't responded anything and shook my head quickly, I looked down on the ground and took another drag.

"We're friends now, right?" I asked and threw what was left of the smoke away, Taylor did the same.

"I guess so ..." She said a little confused, I looked around and pulled my hand through my brown hair, I had at least more hair than dad. Not much, my hair isn't growing fast ... Should I say it? Hope that I don't break anything? What the hell am I gonna destroy, I barely know her anyways...

"Can I trust you?" I asked, she nodded. I smiled. "Then I'll tell you a secret." I took her hand in mine and started to run over to an alley, she finally got up the pace and managed to run beside me when I felt she was trying to pry her hand out of my grip, but I didn't let go my grip on her.