Space Bound and memories...

"Uuuuuugh, It's sooooo boring !!" Matty exclaimed acidic and drove his chair back and forth into the wall.

"Hey, You already cost a damn fortune! I don't wanna pay for that wall too!" Said Marshall quickly, Matty rolled his eyes and drove forward.

"Whatever ..." He said, I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever? Your life insurance doesn't even cover the fucking bill?" Said Marshall with his arms across his chest and a raised eyebrow.

"Oooooooh ..." I cheered in a low. "Calm down, boys."

"I need to have a concert or something soon, gotta keep the shit in balance ..." Marshall said and scratched his head, suddenly my phone called. Space Bound resounded through the room, Marshall rolled his eyes at me, he was clearly tired of hearing 'that-fucking-Space-shit-all-the-damn-time'.

"Hello?" I replied.

"Jessica, how's Matthew? I heard he got shot !!" Granny almost yelled on the other end.

"He's fine, he's in a ---"

"FUCKING BORING-ASS WHEELCHAIR !!!" Matty screamed and drove around Marshall in a circle.

So, hadn't I known better I would have thought I saw a battle between Slim Shady, the blonde in the middle, and Marshall Mathers, who drove around in a wheelchair. A very strange game, in that case ...

"Yeah, what he said. MATTHEW! NO SWEARING!!"

"FUCKING HELL, YOU DROVE OVER MY FOOT !! LITTLE BITCH !!" Screamed Marshall and jumped around holding his foot.

"MARSHALL !!" I cried, Grandma laughed at the other end. He met my gaze.

"What! IT FUCKING HURT !!"

"Language ..." I said serious and pointed at him, he rolled his eyes and then looked at Matty killing on was laughing in his corner. "Anyways, wow's everything going?"

"Good, good ..." Granny chuckled on the other end. "Have you guys adopted a girl? I saw a picture of a blonde girl, hand in hand with a pretty angry Marshall, not so long ago?"

"Oh, no ... She's Matty's girlfriend. Her mom is a drug-wreck ... Her dad ..." Then I remembered the card he'd given me, I ought probably have a talk with Taylor about if she at all wants to find out who her father is. Marshall knows who his father is, but won't talk to him, which I understand. "Her dad, we don't know so much about him. Hard to explain ... She lives with us, she's like a part of the family by now." I smiled.

"Well, in that case I better meet her soon! Good to hear Matthew's fine, I'll call before we come on a visit!" Then she hung up, just like that. Okay ...

"Aw ... I remember Space Bound, you rapped it in our wedding ..." I said smiling and looked up at Marshall, he looked up at me with a little tormented expression.

"Good times, at that time I could at least walk properly..." He said wort towards Matty, who laughed even more. "If you broke my foot, you owe me a trillion dollars."

"You ain't even worth a billion dollars, I'm worth a trillion dollars." Said Matty cocky, God not him too ... Now all the guys in this house is cocky ...

"You came from my balls, if one sperm from me is worth 1 trillion dollars ... You do the math?"

"Oooooooooh !!! He beat you one that one ..." I laughed.

"He always does, it's unfair." Matty chuckled and rolled away. "Can I be at the studio !! ??"

"No." Marshall said.