The hit

______ Marshall's POV______

I looked at Taylor anxious as she disappeared into the house, I was biting my fingernails in the car with the window opened. I was biting my fingernails ... I haven't fucking done that since Jessica was  giving birth! ... Don't tell her, she doesn't know... I think ... I heard Taylor's voice rise inside and I didn't care to sit staring! I burst out of the car and completely ignored pulling the hood over my head while I rushed into the door, I looked into the back of the head of Taylor as ... That son of bitch fucking hit her !!

"FUCKING BITCH! YOU DON'T HIT YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER !!" I yelled at Katherine, she looked at me annoyed while Taylor looked at me with big eyes.

"You don't decide what I do or not !!" She screamed back, I tightened my jaw and my hands to keep the rage on a low.

I SWEAR to God, I'll kill this BITCH if she says another DUMBASS word !!

"She ain't ALLOWED to live with you, you're a MAD BITCH!" I yelled at her and took a step toward her with lightning in my eyes.

"She's MY kid and I don't accept that her and Matthew are FUCKING!" I breathed out hard, Jessica should have fucking been here to calm me down... WELL SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YA MAN, BUT SHE AIN'T !! CUT THAT BITCH'S HEAD OFF !! I exhaled and spoke through clenched teeth.

"SHUT the FUCK up, she'll have her OWN room and NO access to eachother in the night ..!" I exhaled irritated and turned to Taylor, I tried to talk calmed to her cause she really looked like she was gonna piss herself in terror ... "You and Jessica'll go out and buy shit to you in the morning ..." I stared hard at Katherine. "You ain't staying here a minute longer ..." I took her hand in mine and pulled her with me into the car, she got into the passenger seat without a word while I slammed the door on my side. I started up the car with a roar and drove out of the small driveway, I exhaled hard to keep myself from not turning this car back around and kill the damn bitch. I pulled out a CD and put it in the stereo quickly, a solid beat will calm me down ... I didn't see what CD I put in, hoping only that it was something good. Taylor looked at me briefly as I raised the volume and let 'Kill You' thunder in the stereo.

"They said I can't rap about being broke no more, they ain't say I can't rap about coke no more? Slut, you think I won't choke no whore, to her vocal-cords don't work in her throat no more?"

"FUCKING HELL !!" I screamed and hit the steering wheel in frustration, Taylor hesitated but turned off the music. "Fucking ass of a fuck! I hate that bitch so goddamn much!" She jumped in the seat, I drove into a gas station and met her gaze. "Do me a favor and go buy a cupcake ..." I said through clenched teeth, she looked at me quizzically as I gave her $100.

What, I ain't got less on me right now ...

"... A cupcake?" Was the first thing she said on the whole trip, I looked at her with a cold gaze.

I'm sorry! But if I didn't keep myself calm, in my own special way,  I'm going to rob the damn gas station for fun!

"Yes, Taylor. A goddamn cupcake ..." I said through clenched teeth, she nodded quickly and walked out of the car. I hit the steeringwheel again as it hooted loudly, Taylor jumped and turned to me with big eyes before she turned and jogged inside, she quickly came back out with a cupcake and gave it to me. I took a big bite and leaned back in the seat in a sigh while I chewed the cupcake.

"Are ... Are you okay ..?" Taylor asked hesitant.

"Me? I'm fucking super, thanks for the fucking cupcake!" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes at myself. "Sorry for the sarcasm, I'm so fucking pissed ..." I muttered pissed and took the rest of the muffin in a big bite.

"I understand ..." she murmured, I opened the car door and proceeded to throw the little bag the cupcake was in.

"Hey!" I turned to the person inquiring.

"What?" I asked, he was pointing at me with big eyes.

"You're Eminem !!"  I rolled my eyes. Yay me...

"Dude, not now ..." I said and walked back to my car.

"No, fuck you! Please a picture?" He said, I turned toward him with large irritated eyes.

"I said, NO--"

"Mr. Mathers is terribly busy at the moment sir, so please step away and let him go back to his car?" I met the eyes of Taylor questioning and nodded toward the dude quickly.

"Uh, what she said ..." I said, what the hell is happening again ??

"You're just a fucking kid ??" He exclaimed and walked to me with a big grin.

"With a good angle to your balls, step away!" She said warningly and took my hand in hers and pushed me into the driver's side. She sat in the passenger seat while I looked at her quizzically. She met my gaze. "Well drive then ..." she murmured, putting on her seat belt, I started up the car and drove out.

"Man, I forgot to put my hoodie on... Ain't I dumb or what ??" I said, just as pissed in my voice, and rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry about it ..." she murmured, I heard she was trembling in her voice and met her eyes.

"Hey, Baby girl?" I said quietly, she met my gaze as I drove into the side of the road. "Look, I'm sorry for being so darn mad at yo mom, okay?"

"I ain't mad because of that, you're ..." She looked at me nervously. "I've never seen you that mad before, you're really scary ... I take the statement I said EARLIER back, you ain't a big teddy-bear ..." I met her gaze.

"Well ... Welcome to the club!" I said sarcastically and looked into her gaze. "I'm sorry if I scared you, but do me a favor ... Next time, and if Jessica ain't around ... You gotta calm me down, just tell me to shut up or something, aigh't? If I yell back, don't get scared, just yell back or some shit..." She nodded curtly.

"So ... The reason you're never ... This pissed at your place, is because Jessica's around?" She asked, a bit more power in her voice this time.

"Yeah, she's like my private ecstasy ..." I chuckled and drove out on the road again. "She can make me calm on 1,2,3!" And something else in 1,2, let's fuck, 3!

"You done Ecstasy ..?" She asked quietly, I nodded with raised eyebrows.

"I've done just about everything there is ... And I tell ya, don't! I've done Ambien, Valium, Methadone, Ecstasy, weed of course, Marijuana, Magic Mushrooms ... The list goes on and on..." I rolled my eyes at myself.

"Wow ..." She said quietly. "I didn't know you had taken that much ..." I laughed briefly.

"Me neither..." She looked at me quizzically. "I realised that I took too much when I woke up in the hospital and the doctors told me that I would've been dead if I had gotten there 2 hours later ..." I said thoughtfully.

"Well shit ..."

"Yeah, that's one hell of a wake up call ..." I said and drove into the driveway up to the big gate. "So don't do drugs people, or else you get teeth like me..." She laughed briefly and met my gaze.

"Your teeth can't be that bad, I mean ... Jessica is kissing you willingly ain't she?" I met her gaze with a mysterious look.

"Or is she ..?" I said and drove up to the garage.