AND scene!

"What the hell do you mean by that!?! SHE WAS HOT ?!"

"What do expect me to do when a woman is flashing her boobs at me !! I'M A MAN, OF COURSE I LOOK !!" He yelled back, Matty and Angel stared at us with wide eyes.

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK ON ANYONE OTHER THAN ME !! I'M YOUR WIFE!"

"YOU LOOK AT OTHER GUYS TOO, DO NOT YOU EVEN DARE!

"IT'S PICTURES!"

"OH! OKAY! DOES THAT MEAN I CAN LOOK AT NAKED PICTURES OF GIRLS !!"

"NO!"

"EXACTLY! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM! IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO LOOK AT WOMAN THEN DON'T LOOK AT OTHER MEN!"

"IT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!"

"IS NOT!"

"IS SO!" I backed away and stared at him pissed. "You Know what, I'm done!" I said, and raised my hands up against him.

"Mom!" Angel exclaimed, I looked at Marshall with a pissed look.

"You're done !? You're done !? It's always about you ain't it !!"

"HEY! LOOK AT YOURSELF! I'M FAMOUS, I'M THE CHAMPION, FUCK BITCHES, FUCK THAT, FUCK THIS .. SHUT UP! I'M DONE WITH YOU! FOR GOOD! WE'RE OVER!"

"YOU CAN'T BREAK UP WITH ME! I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU! BITCH!"

"MOM! DAD! NOO! Please! I was kidding, none of it was true! I promise! Please don't get a divorce! You love each other!" Cried Matthew, I looked from Matty to Marshall pissed.

"Aaand scene!" I said smiling, Marshall and I burst out in laughter while I walked over and hugged him. Matty and Angel looked at us confused while we couldn't stop laughing. "Oh my god! Your faces!" I exclaimed, Marshall laughed so much that he almost cried! Hahah!

"WH-What ??" Asked Angel and looked at us. "It was all a joke ?!"

"We heard you when you were planning upstairs and thought to teach you a lesson of a lifetime! Never interfere in love, even if they hate each other, they gotta figure it out themelves! Okay?" I said smiling, Angel and Matty looked at us with big eyes.

"...Y'all good right?" Asked Matty unsure, we nodded.

"We're good ..." Marshall answered and kissed me lightly, Angel did a low cheer.

"Yay! Oh my god, I was so worried ..." She said eventually and took to the chest before she sprinted toward us in a hug. "It was Matty's idea!" She said.

"We know, Matty you're excused. You have the IQ of your father ..." I said, Marshall gaped at me.

"Ey, thought we were good!" He sent me a little smile. "You'll pay for that ..." He whispered into my ear quietly, I smiled at him fooled.

"Looking forward to it ..." I leaned toward him and whispered into his ear. "Mr. Mathers ..." He raised his eyebrows at me while he bit his lower lip to hold back, I smiled at him innocently before Matty interrupted us.

"Uhm ... So, I gotta ask y'all ..." God, his accent is so thick! Not only does he look like Marshall at his age, he sounded like him too! "I Know I'm grounded ... But, can I please sleep over that ... Jen's place?" He asked, Angel let go around us and looked at her brother with wide eyes.

"You're dead, you seriously asked mom and dad to sleep over at Jen's place ??" She asked laughing, me and Marshall held around each other smiling.

"Gotta be honest, Angel ..." he said and looked at us pleadingly.

"Jen? Is she a friend?" I asked, Matty shook his head slowly. "She's your GIRLFRIEND?" I smiled at him, he nodded while blushing. Ntaaw!

"I see where this is going, come here little man ..." Marshall said and walked over to Matty.

"Yo, Dad ... Chill, I'm pretty sure I'm taller than you ..." He chuckled, Marshall straightened up and looked down at Matthew. "Aigh't, I get it ..." He said wort, Marshall laughed cocky. "Are we gonna have the talk ..?" Asked Matty, Marshall looked at him and nodded curtly.

"A little part of it, the things school DIDN'T teach ya ... Basic knowledge, don't fucking squish her boobs, they sensitive as fuck ... Unless she tells you too of course." Matty burst out laughing, I shook my head towards Marshall smiling. "Second, brab ass here a lot, they like that. Tell me about Jen?"

"Uh, she's one of the guys you know?"

"She'll definitly want to be the dominant one, y'know. On the top, that's the best ..." Marshall chuckled, Matty looked at him with wide eyes before he burst out laughing.

"Dad, you're fo'real the coolest dad ever! Jake's dad would fuck him up if he ever told him that he slept over at a girl's house..."

"Well, Jake doesn't have Slim Shady as his dad, does he ... Anyways! Third: Passionate kisses, no matter how boyish she is, every girl wants a guy that can kiss his feelings to here, if you know what I mean. Oh, and be fucking careful! I don't want grand-kids running around just yet ..."

"Chill, Dad. Got it!" He laughed, Angel looked at Matty with big eyes until she opened her mouth.

"Dad ... Can I sleep over at Kyle's place?" Marshall turned to Angel and tightened his jaw.

"... I did the biggest mistake right now, didn't I ..." He said and facepalmed himself and nodded curtly. "Yes, just remember what I said--"

"Those were pretty good things to say, but those were for Matty. Angel is a girl ..." I interrupted, Marshall nodded and let me explain Angel quickly before they both went up and packed their things.

"You're so good ..." I said smiling and kissed him on the cheek.

"... In what way?" He asked and sent me a cheeky smile before he pulled me close to him in a kiss.