Fuck me, damn...

_______ Matty's POV_____

"Truth or dare?" Angel asked with a smile, I looked over at Taylor as she frowned.

"Truth ..?" She said a little uncertain, Angel got a thoughtful expression before she jumped up with a big grin.

"Is it true that you love Matt ??" She asked, pointing to Taylor, I got big eyes.

Did she like me? Did she love me? Fuck no, she can't love me ?! No one can love me ?? Right..? I don't fucking know ... People have said that they like me, but never said LOVE ?! Taylor shook her head, I exhaled grateful for myself. PHEW! That was like being told by a 'one-night stand' that she was pregnant, but that it was a false alarm. Yeah, I was that happy...

"I don't love anyone." She said and laughed. "Jake, truth or dare?" She asked quickly, I turned my eyes to Jake.

"Dare." He said and raised his eyebrows at her challenging as she laughed a vicious laughter.

"I dare you to kiss Matt." She said, I got big eyes. Ugh, NO!

"Fucking hell, I ain't kissing that donkey ??!" Jake exclaimed, I sent him a cautionary glance, an shook my head to Angel when she met my gaze.

"Come on, pussy!" She said, Jake's face was splashing red as he stood up, I got wide open eyes. Please ... NO .... GAHD ... SPEAR ME !!!

"Sorry, homie ..." he said and leaned forward, I closed my eyes shut until I felt his fucking lips on my forehead. I stared up at him grumpy as I opened my eyes, but no one in the room was able not laugh. Yuck ...

_____________

It was approaching evening and most had gone home, but some were left. I looked over at Taylor over the shoulder of Angel as I spoke to her about the presents we had gotten.

"MAAAAATT !!" I jumped sky high and turned toward Maxine with big eyes.

"Fuck, you trying to get me deaf or some shit ??" I exclaimed annoyed, she raised her eyebrows at me before she pulled me towards her in a hug. She made sure to squeeze her giant, probably sillikon, tits against my chest, I ain't even kidding  if I say that I struggled to breathe ... "Okay, Okay ... Can you go now? Thanks for the ... boxer? Jesus ..." I said, rolling my eyes as she kissed me on the cheek and dropped the hug. I turned to Angel again and rolled my eyes, she couldn't help but giggle a little. I felt someone patted my shoulder and turned around, I looked down and met the eyes of Taylor.

"Could you drive me home? Now?" She asked and took her hair behind her ears. I looked into her blue eyes thoughtfully.

"You ain't sleeping over ..?" I asked and took a step toward her as Angel went up to her room and left us alone. Taylor looked down on the ground before she answered.

"I'm tired and shit ... I should probably go home and get some rest ..." she murmured, she looked up and met my gaze. I took another step forward and put my hands on her hips, I pulled her towards me. She has such a fucking nice ass ...

"You mean a lot to me, Taylor ... Never fucking doubt that ..." I muttered to her, she smiled and sank into my chest.

"You mean a lot to me too ..." she murmured back, I exhaled gratefully.

"I'll drive you home now ..." I said, without releasing her. Taylor let out a little laugh, which made me smile.

"Let's go then." She said and pulled away, to my great depravity ... Fuck you TOO then ... I groaned out loud with a sour glance at Taylor as the front door was flung open.