Interview

I sat and played with Marshall's hand while he was interviewed, they asked me questions too and REALLY tried get me to talk, but I just wanted to go home. I wasn't feeling it...

"Nah, you know I just ..." He looked down at my hand playing with his hand, the silence made me look up and meet his gaze. "That's very distracting, y'know?" I laughed an innocent laugh and released his hand before he looked up at the interviewer again. "What was the question again?" He asked and went back to Eminem-mode.

- - - - - - -

"Thank you very much for taking your time to do this, Eminem. We really appreaciate it, we all know how busy you are with everything." The interviewer said and he sent an easy smile, she seemed to smile a little too much to him, so I took his hand in mine quickly. He looked at me briefly before he thanked her and stood up to big applause, I was still holding his hand as we walked out of the scene.

"What's up with you?" He laughed when we walked to the security guards who stood ready at the door to help us out to the waiting car.

"She was staring at you ..." I said. "Way too much and the way she smiled was just ... UGH, I could've killed her! NEVER get interviewed on your own by a girl! EVER!" I said warning, he just laughed and put his arm around me.

"20 Motherfucking years and you still this protective, I ain't either leaving or cheating on you ..." He said serious and looked into my eyes.

"I Know ... I just ... You would react the same."

"I know you wouldn't left me for some lame-ass guy?" He laughed, I raised my eyebrows at him and patted a man walking by on the shoulder. 

"Hi! I'm Jessica." I said and shook hands with him.

"Oh, Hi! You're very pretty ..." he said and smiled at me, Marshall's hands curled around my waist as he stared at the guy, the guy coughed briefly and walked quickly away.

"Point taken, you little bitch ... "He whispered chuckling, I laughed and pulled him toward me in a kiss before we sprinted out of the room with the security guards and into the car.

________________

"Jeeessicaa ..?" I turned to him, we sat on the plane on the way home and it was half an hour left. He raised his eyebrows at me flirty, I shook my head.

"Not on the plane, jesus!" I whispered and picked up the magazine I had read, he put his hand on my thigh and turned to me. He started kissing my neck while he laughed a seductive laugh when I tried to push him away, but there was a push with a desperate hold on his sweater, a clear sign that I didn't want him to stop. Which was fucking annoying, since I didn't want to fuck on a plane! "Marshall! Horny little bastard!" I whispered loudly and snapped to the stewardess, he sighed annoyed and sat down quickly back in the seat. She smiled at us both.

"Can I help you?" She asked, I nodded.

"Yes, could you go in the cockpit and stay there for the rest of the flight? So we can have some privacy?" I asked, Marshall chuckled briefly before he looked at the waitress, she nodded and went on to leave us alone. He turned again towards me smiling.

"So ..." He said and pulled me up to him, but I pushed him away again.

"I'm not having sex on a fucking plane!" I said, he got a quizzical smile.

"You got her out of here JUST to tell me that?" He asked and sat back in his seat without dropping my gaze.

"Yes." I said. No. I thought. He had made me sexually frustrated, fucking dickhead... I was this close, but I wouldn't have sex on a fucking plane! A car, okay, but a PLANE !? NOOOOO!

"You seriously denying me?" He said, staring at me smiling.

-Yup. I said, and sat back in his chair.

"... Aigh't ..." He said cocky, I met his gaze as he sat down in the chair, spread his legs and sat properly laid back in his seat with a cheeky look. He knew I loved the way he looked when he was sitting like that. "So, wha---"

"Fucking asshole." I said, and pulled him against me, he laughed a winning laugh.