I'm gonna miss youuuuu

I sat on the edge of the bed and shook my head slowly by myself as Marshall finished up telling me what had happened the night before.

"So yeah, that was awesome." He said and laughed briefly while he pulled up his pants. I looked over at him with a sigh.

"I can't believe I got that drunk ... Matty is NOT gonna know about this Marshall !!!" I said, pointing at him sternly.

"Why nnnn ---" He saw my stern look and raised his hands. "Whatever you say, madam." I rolled my eyes and stood up, I hugged him from behind as Christine, Adam and Gwen came walking into the room. Marshall still stood with no shirt while I hugged him, he turned around and kissed me with a little smile. I smiled back and put my hands behind his neck.

"Marshall. 43 and still a six-pack ?!" Exclaimed Gwen with big eyes, I put my legs around his hips and held myself up.

"Don't look at my miracle." I muttered into his shoulder, which mad Marshall chuckle briefly. He turned around, still with me hanging on him.

"Anything's possible and ... You calling me old ..?" He raised his eyebrow as he stared at her with cold eyes.

"No, Slim. I'm not. For God sake, I'm not!" Said Gwen quickly with a smile.

"Jessica !! Don't be so stingy! You can see him NAKED all day if you want, let's see his six-pack." Exclaimed Christine as Britney came walking in behind them. Adam looked at Christine surprised.

"Did I miss the part where you admit you got a crush on him or something ??" He laughed, Britney looked at Adam quickly before I let go around Marshall, I kissed him on the cheek before I went to bed again. Britney looked back at Marshall and got big eyes, he met her gaze and rolled his eyes before he turned to me again.

"I gotta go in 2 hours." He said quietly, I turned to him with a sad look. "I know baby, but ... I got another concert tonight. It's gonna be sent on live stream though." He winked at me, I kissed him again.

"I'll still miss touching you ..."

"That's what she said ..." I hit him in the chest as he laughed briefly. "I had to!" I rolled my eyes and hugged him with another sigh as he kissed me on the head.

"And I don't like it when you're on tour ... Girls flashing their boobs at you all the time ... Girls making you sign their boobs ..."

"Well, the only boobs I care about is on your body so I don't give a fuck about those I gotta sign." He laughed.

"Awe, that's so romantic ..." Britney said and walked out, the others rolled their eyes at her.

"Can I kill that bitch, seriously ..." Marshall muttered.

"I don't know, can you?" He rolled his eyes at me. "And no, no you can't. I'm gonna miss youuuu ..." I sighed, he kissed me on the head again.

"I know ... I'll miss you more ..." He smiled as he looked down at me, I looked up at him. He winked at me and kissed me lightly ... I'm gonna miss him so much...