Thoughts

_____ Matty's POV____

My phone vibrated, I jumped onto the bed and saw it was Taylor.

Taylor: You got immune after fucking me so much, okay. Good job since all the tests are negative :)

Me: Sorry, every whore has STD's :)

Taylor: You probably know all about that, don't you?

Me: Fucking bitch!

Taylor: Fucking player !!

Me: I'm no fucking player !!

Taylor: After those pictures I got from you, I really doubt that.

I stared pissed down on the phone.

The fuck you waiting on ??? Just throw in some Mouth-whore or something!

Fuck off!

Me: Sorry

Taylor: You expect me to believe that?

Me: The fuck is wrong with you? I tried to fucking apologize

Taylor: To be honest, you were right, we're not good for each other.

Damn, that hurt... Switch theme...

Me: I'm gonna rap live with dad on MTV

Taylor: Good for you

Me: Even though you ain't on Hawaii with us, I hope you can watch

Taylor: I'll see if I can bother throwing away my precious time at you.

Bitch!

Me: I bet you won't dare watching

Taylor: What do you bet?

Me: What do you bet?

Taylor: Whatever you bet

I got big eyes, game on ..

Me: Promise?

Taylor: Promise.

Me: I promise a kiss

Taylor: I won't fucking bet that !!

Me: You promised, you gotta keep your promises

Taylor: You promised we'd be together forever, what happened?

I looked down on the phone, and considered if I should say it, but put the phone down and hit the wall hard. I looked down at the phone in the bed, damn.. What should I say?

What should I say to don't get her to just give me up? That doesn't get her to think I'm completely crazy by thinking about it the way I do? I am 18 and she is 16, we have only --- We had only been together for a few months and I was already thinking about it like ... Damn Angel, had to say it out loud all the time and get me on the thought so early .

I hit the wall a second time of frustration, I can't tell her, she'll just say no and roll her eyes at me. I will probably not see her reaction either, cause she will never speak to me again.

I took up the phone and wrote down the message and looked down on the sentence quite a while, until I deleted the it and walked out of the room to mom and dad next door. Message whizzed through my head as a constant reminder that Taylor never in the world came to see it and nor hear me say it to her, as it is now, it will never happen.