My bitch

______ Matty's POV______

I sat outside and smoked until I heard the bells ringing, the class was finished and everyone had 10 minutes to get to the next class. I dropped the smoke and sprinted into the hallway again, it was so fast that there wasn't anyone who had come out of the classrooms yet. I walked toward the door into the English-class, then I stopped after seeing the door from my side vision, I turned towards it smiling, it was right next to room 234! "Locker-rooms" hehehehehe ... Taylor's sure to go this way, then we can the see what happens ..? I slipped in and opened the door slightly so that I could see the students who gradually walked out of their respective classrooms.

"Oh my god, where's Matt? I don't know if you know this, but I sucked him in 9th grade ..." I rolled my eyes when I saw the twisted mind of Maxine walk past the door.

Yeah, you sucked. Literally.

"Heard about Eminem? Yeah? His son and daughter goes here, stay away from them! His daughter, Angel, is fucking hot, but out of everyone's league! And Matt? Holy shit ... I heard that he almost killed the last principle, that's why she quit so fast ..." I heard Maxie say as he passed the door and spoke to a first-grader. Again I rolled my eyes.

I didn't fucking kill her, almost killed her, she couldn't take my pranks ... Ain't my fault she lives just like what's between here legs ..? A goddamn pussy.

"But why is almost every girl at school talking about him ?? If he's that mean?" Asked the first grader Maxie.

"Oh, he's only mean if you piss him off. It doesn't matter who you are, if you're nice to him, he's nice to you." He replied, patting him on the shoulder. "But he's got some sexual-humor ... Don't take him literally, he does it to everyone ..."

"What does he do to everyone ..?"

"The first time you talk to him, he'll look terrifying with a cold stare, you'll feel worthless and unwanted. You gotta talk to him first, if you 're nice, he'll be nice. Break the ice you know? And if you get him as a friend ... Girls'll be swarming around you!" I rolled my eyes but smiled proud of the reputation I had at school.

"Oh, I'll do it in the lunchbreak!"

"Good luck man, nobody even dares!" Maxie chuckled.

Just then my girl stopped outside the door, I smiled cruelly and opened the door quickly, grabbed her from behind and held over her mouth while I dragged her into the locker room, she met my gaze with terrified eyes. I turned on the light, she rolled her eyes when she saw it was me.

"What was that for?" She asked and put her arms around my neck, I pulled her closer to me and began to rock back and forth.

...

I'm not a very good dancer, okay ?!

"Can't I kidnap my fucking bitch sometimes ..?" I asked playfully and took a firm grip on her ass, god it's awesome... She laughed.

"Isn't it the point of you to to be nice to me, maybe I'll give you what you want ..?" She murmured, I smiled at her cocky while I pushed her against the wall and looked into her eyes.

"I'll treat you like a princess .. But I'll fuck you like whore ..." I whispered to her, I saw a twinkle in her eyes before she suddenly kissed me hard on the lips.

...

What the hell just happened ??

What the hell did I do ??

What the hell did SHE do?

Did she do an-- Fuck, kiss her back you idiot!

I answered the kiss quickly, before I let go to meet her gaze.