Stupid fucking SUIT!

________ Matt's POV________

"DAAAAAAAAD !!" I yelled and looked myself in the mirror while I tried to tie the fucking tie. Ugh, I hate wearing suits. I feel so damn ... Feminine, don't ask ... I have to look good and make an effort, it's not my thing ... I looked over at the door as Mom peered in. "Where's Dad?" I asked and began fiddling with my tie again, she sighed briefly and walked toward me.

"He's at the studio ... Anything I can do?" She asked and sat down on the bed behind me.

"Unless you can tie this damn tie, then no ..." I said acidic and tried again. Is it over, then under and into the thing before it ---- UUUUGH !! I pulled off my tie irritated and heard Mom laughed behind me, I met her gaze in the mirror. "What you laughing at ??" I asked and coughed away the sour tone of my voice quickly.

"Just like your dad, you're short tempered." She laughed, I smiled briefly and picked up my phone. I dialed the number of Dad and waited for an answer. If he is in the studio here, he can help me the tie the fucking tie! If I'm going to the wedding of that blonde girl I met at Taylors, that creepy blonde, I won't fucking mess it up ....

"SPEAK UP BITCH !!" Sounded from the other end, I rolled my eyes when I heard people laughing in the background.

"I need your help, how the fuck do you tie a goddamn tie ??" Mom met my gaze when I swore, but I said nothing.

"Oh Shit ... Uhm ... Why the fuck do you need a tie for? Anybody died?" He laughed.

"No ... Not yet at least, unless I screw this wedding up ..."

"WEDDING !? What the fuck is going on ?? Did I miss 10 years or some shit ??"

"Chill, Dad ... It's Taylor's sister or something ... But can you help me or are you at another studio than here?"

"Yeah, I'll help you. I think I remember it, I don't use ties so often so ... I gotta admit it's been a while, but I'll try. Guys, take a break. See ya in a second." He hung up and I breathed out relieved, hopefully he remembers it ...

"Is he coming home?" I met mom's gaze with big eyes.

"He ain't here ??" I asked wide-eyed.

"No ..? He's a Mr. Porter's studio?" She said, and tilted her head. "He's Coming home right? He's been there half the day already ..." she said longingly, I rolled my eyes at her. Something that made her laugh.

"Yes, Romeo's coming home Juliet ..." I chuckled, she shook her head at me smiling before she opened the door.

"Sorry I couldn't help, sweetheart ..." She said and walked out the door, I smiled briefly and took up the tie from the floor again. Once again I tried to tie the tie, but for some reason I managed to lash myself stuck in my own tie ..? What the hell ... I tried to drag me out of this shit of a rope as it knocked on the door.

"Are you ready?" Fuck me, it was Taylor ... I groaned loudly acidic and jumped around in an attempt to get my hands loose, I stumbled into my dresser with a loud bang and groaned out pissed as the door was opened. I met her eyes miserable as she couldn't hold a laugh ... Fuck you ... "You don't have to wear a tie, you know ..?" She giggled, I studied what she wore. She wore a black dress that went to the middle of her thighs. It gets out her delicious curves in a perfect way. I stopped studying her and looked down at my hands.

"She freaks me the fuck out, okay? When she said I shouldn't fuck it up, I took it as that I had to look good. To look good REALLY isn't my thing ..." I said and pulled in the tie pissed, she let out a laugh and walked over to me. She pulled my pants down to my hips, I didn't know that his pants was gonna be so far down ?? I walk around with my pants under my ass to normal for good sake! She loosened the tie of me and threw it into the corner of the room, tousled my hair so that it more or less was my everyday hair. 'I-just-woke-up' look ...