He's hoom--holy shit

_____ Matty's POV____

When we had gottenhome, I took the elevator to the second floor.

Yeah... We have a fucking elevator in the house. Have you heard the song 'Elevator'? Yeah, it ain't no goddamn lie! I drove the electric wheelchair, which was really fun into my room and lay down in the bed. The doctors had said that a nurse would come to us as quickly as possible, so I couldn't fucking sleep! I could sleep as much as I wanted to when the nurse gothere, but until then I was gonna fuck Taylor at least!

"Go to sleep, Matt, you need the rest." Taylor said and tried to push me into bed, I just laughed and pulled her down in my arms with a sly smile.

"I ain't tired ..." I said and pulled her closer to me, she tried to squirm away from me, but gave up when she realized it wasnt of any help. I laughed. "Come on, babe ... I ain't tired." I said again, she sighed. Yes, yes ... I know she can't say no to me ...

"What do you want?" She asked with a smile on herface, I looked into her eyes and kissed her gently on her soft lips.

"You gotta talk to someone about that night, it'll help both you and me ..." I whispered to her and pulled her close, she let out another sigh.

"You don't remember anything?" I shook my head.

"The only thing I remember from that dis ... Shit, you owe me a round in the car and it'd forgot it!" I exclaimed with a grin on my face, she owes me, she owes me, she owes me! She laughed and stroked me gently over my arm.

"We'll wait until you're not hurting ..." I sat up quickly in bed, I wasn't hurting !!

But as soon as I sat up I got a little dizzy and my whole body was heavy, I felt tired. Nope, not in hell I'm hurting!

She sat up herself and backed me up, she laid me down gently on the bed. Ugh, I said I didn't want to feel like a fucking cripple ... That really helps, my girlfriend is putting me in bed. Damn, how do you think I feel right now?! I didn't bother to say this out loud, since I felt both weak and tired so I just smiled at her grateful as I got more questions.

Suddenly the door burst open and a blond nurse came in with blue clothes and a small bag in her hand, I looked over at her as she sat in a huge grin.

"I'm Annie and I'm your nurse!" She said, I glimpsed at her with a critical eye. Ho had a little bit too baggy clothes to her thin body, there wasn't any smaller size for her up there or what? Haha! I snorted.

"Good for you, but my girl's helping me ..." I said sharply, Taylor leaned over me and kissed my forehead softly. ... What the fuck do you expect of me when I get her breasts in my face !? THAT I SHALL LIE TO LOOK AT THEM !? ... Damn it, I can't bear to sit up ...

"She's got an education, I don't." Taylor said and stood up from the bed, I looked at her with a silly irritated glance.

"You may go now, I'll take care of Matthew." Annie said, waving her out, Taylor walked out and as she was closing the door to the bedroom, she stopped. "Okay, Matthew. You need to take off your shirt, do you need help or can you manage yourself?"

"I can do it myself!" I said quickly and coughed briefly, I sounded the like a fucking kid... Even Taylor laughed before she walked out the door, I saw her shadow under the crack outside. She stood and listened, let's make a goddamn show !! I thought. Suddenly a knock at the door again, I looked up quizzically as dad came walking in and pointed at Annie as she turned toward him.

"Are you the ..." He got a thoughtful look, mom peeked out from behind him questioning. "You work at Detroit Main Hospital? Right?"

"Yeah. You remember me, Marshall?" She asked a little amused, Dad got big eyes and jumped into the room, but mom held him back.