I'm not doing it---

Marshall carried my suitcase out of the car and put it in front of me, he met my eyes sad.

"I'll miss you ..." I said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah ... Can people get moving, I got the whole house to myself and I wanna fuck Taylor on the couch!" Matty said impatiently, I looked over at him with raised eyebrows.

"You really thought that we would leave you alone for 3 months ??" I asked.

"Ehrm, I'll be home in 2 months remember ..." Marshall said and smiled at me briefly.

"Shut up." I said quickly, he chuckled briefly. "Haillie's coming over, so is Angel."

"WHAT THE FUCK, I'M 18!" He exclaimed.

"You act like your dad, you need a babysitter." I said.

"Heeeeey!" Marshall said, and brought his arms around me from behind. "Matty, why you still here ..?" He asked and kissed me on the cheek.

"... Fuck, I actually don't know ... Bye!" He said and walked away. Once Matty was out of sight, I felt Marshall became more impatient in his kisses on my neck. I turned to him halfway.

"I wish, baby ... But we'd be late ..." I said, he met my eyes briefly and kissed me on the lips. "Besides, we're outside, waiting on the planes to get ready ..." He looked up at me with raised eyebrows.

"My plane's ready ... I'll have a quick talk with the staff and we can ... Get it going ..." he said with raised eyebrows.

"I'm not having sex on a plane. Again." I said with wide eyes and turned toward him as he let go around my waist.

"We won't be seeing each other for three months, is your answer still no?" He backed away towards his plane. I shook my head at him a little pissed.

"Damn you, fine ..." I said, he smiled briefly and walked into the plane. Shortly afterwards, he came walking out, Marshall walked over to me while the staff walked into the control tower. I met his gaze.

"I told 'em to have an hour break ..." He took my hand in his.

"An hour ?!" I exclaimed, he smiled at me flirtatious.

"Is that a problem ... Mrs. Mathers?" Chills. Damn, chills. He smiled briefly by my reaction and went to the plane, he pulled me after him and I followed. What the hell is wrong with me ... That's my name, I get turned on by him saying my name ... But ... The fact that my name is his lastname ... "Jessica!"

"Huh ?! What!" I exclaimed quickly, he rolled his eyes at me.

"Less thinking, more fucking!" I looked at him with big eyes. "What?"

"... Well, it's stupid to say that I actually hoped you'd say something more romantic..." I said and rolled my eyes at the thought of it. "I mean it would've been nice that you could say something cute and adorable sometimes." I said, Marshall looked at me, arms crossed over his chest, tilted his head and looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Bitch, it's me. What'd you expect?" He chuckled.

"Well, you could at least try to be nice ..." I sat down in a chair and looked up at him. Marshall sighed towards me.

"Fine, I can try." He said and sat down on the chair beside me."You look fucking beautiful today, can I fuck you now?"

"Jesus Christ, you need guidence." I said and rolled my eyes before I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I looked into his blue eyes. "But thanks ..." I said and kissed him.

_______

"There, are you happy now you horny little bastard?" I said and jumped away from him.

"Hold the fuck up, if you can say that after sex, we ain't done!" He said and pulled me down toward him again, I kissed him on the lips and pointed to the phone.

"We're already late, calm your balls."

"Fuck you, I won't be seeing you for 3 months ..." He said sad and put his hand on my back as I sat up and put on my bra. "I'm gonna miss you ..." He started kissing my back.

"Noooo ... Let go of me ..." I said with a little smile.

"What if I don't wanna ..." He said quietly, stroking my arm gently.

"You have have to ..." I chuckled.

"I don't wanna ..."

"You have to."

"No."

"Yes?" I laughed, my god he's childish...

"No."

"Stop arguing ..."

"Nah."

"Yes ??"

"NOOO."

"God, just go away."

"You denying me ?? You sick ??"

"No, I'm late." I slapped away his hand from me and began to get dressed. "I can't believe you broke my rule 2 times ..." He chuckled briefly and pulled on his pants.

"Well, it's me ain't it ... You brought your laptop right?"

"Yeah, but no I'm not cyber-fucking you on Skype you dick."

"We'll see ... Depends how lonely you get."

"Lonely? I have Adam Levine don't I?" He got big eyes, I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Little bitch, you be happy I have a schedule to go after ... Or else I'd fuck you senseless by that statement."

"Well, then I guess you owe me. ... Bye ..." I said and hugged him one last time before I let go around him and stepped out off the plane. "I love you!"

"I love you more! DON'T STEAL MY LINE !!" I burst out laughing and walked into my plane, I looked out at him with a smile as he looked after me from the door of his plane.

"That's impossible!" I cried and blew him a kiss, he showed me the middlefinger with a smile and walked into his plane as the doors closed behind him.

God, I love that son of a bitch ...