Family-night

"Dad, you need help !!" Angel exclaimed when Marshall lifted her over his shoulders and ran around like a maniac in the living room while I sat on the sofa and laughed my ass off.

"Damn right I need help, help to carry you!" He laughed and put her down. "Seriously, if you get any bigger now, I'mma may have to shrink you ..."

"Shrink Me? I'm happy with how I am, thank you!" She said, Matty stamped the floor upstairs.

"SHUT UP DOWN THERE!" We heard upstairs and Marshall sent me a cheeky look.

"Marshall, don't!" I said warning, but it was too late! He sprinted up the stairs and knocked on Matty's door.

"DAAAAAAD !!!" He screamed and opened the door.

"DON'T YELL AT MEEEEE !!! HOW AAAAARE YOOOOUUU !!!"

"I hate you sometimes ..". He said wort and shut the door to a Marshall laughing his ass off. He came downstairs with a satisfied smile.

"What?" He asked when he saw my sour gaze.

"You can't do that, the boy has a hangover ??"

"Exactly, his first hangover. I'm just gonna make sure he's not gonna get this wasted one more time by giving him the worst first expirience ever!"

"Stupid."

"I'm fucking smart, that's what I am."

"Daaaaaad! You sweared." Angel said smiling and held out her hand towards him. "It wasn't an argument and you weren't pissed at someone. 20 bucks!" Marshall groaned loudly before he took up two 20-dollar bills.

"Here's 40. Swear to good, you gonna be a hella good bank-girl some day ..." he said and gave her the bills, she smiled sweetly at him.

"Hihi! I know!" She said, and met my gaze. "How about we make an agreement too mom?"

"How about No." I said, she burst out laughing and pointed at Marshall.

"Mom's smarter than you." He sent me a brief glance.

"Well, mom also got a filter, so she know when not to swear! I got a big mouth and a brain that contains rhymes after rhymes and maaaaaaybe some swear words here and there ..?" I laughed.

"Few?" I said with raised eyebrows.

"Aigh't maybe more! MAYBE!" I shook my head at him and took his hand in mine and he pulled me up to him in a kiss.

It wasn't love at first sight! 

I let go of the kiss quickly and shook my thought away, he met my gaze questioningly.

"You aigh't?" He asked, I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine ..." I said, he raised one eyebrow.

"Jessicaaaaa ...". He said low and made me smile.

"Josh called." I said, and met his gaze, he got big eyes.

"What the fuck he want now ?!" He exclaimed, I sighed loudly.

"He kept telling me lies and lies ..."

"What he say this time?" He laughed.

"That you didn't fall for me the moment we met and your friends from D12 gave you a dare to hook up with me to get over Kim." I shook my head smiling. "They told you just 'a one-nighter' and you just kept going, Eventually you fell for me ... Hahaha!" I laughed and looked up at him, he didn't let my gaze go. "Marshall?" I asked, he sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I got big eyes. IT WAS TRUE !!! HE HAD LIED TO ME ALL THE TIME !! HE HAD USED ME TO GET OVER KIM !! AND I HAD EVEN ASKED HIM ABOUT IT BEFORE !! AND HE HAD LIED ME UP IN MY FACES !! "MARSHALL !! Tell me that it's not true !!" I said with tears in my eyes and sat down on the couch next to him, he cleared his throat and I saw tears in his eyes when he met my gaze.

"I ... I ..."

"Oh my god ..." I squealed and got up quickly. I couldn't believe this. I JUST COULDN'T BELIEVE HE TOLD ME THIS!! HE COULDN'T !! THEY COULDN'T !!! Everyone I knew HAD USED ME IN THE BEGINNING!! My susband, who I've been married for 20 YEARS AND KNOWN IN 22 YEARS HAS LIED ABOUT HOW HE FELL FOR ME !! "You used me." I said through tears. He said nothing and began to shake and sob without meeting my gaze. "YOU FUCKING USED ME !!!" I screamed and backed away to the door.

"Jessica! Please! I'm sorry !!" He exclaimed, and ran up to me, I pushed him away.

"YOU FUCKING USED ME !! YOU'VE LIED TO ME! FOR 22 YEARS !!! How the hell could you !! HOW COULD YOU !!!" I screamed and burst out the door.

"Jessica !!" It was the last thing I heard before I sat in the car and drove away, I didn't know where or for how long.

Just that it was away from him.