Well...

"I'm home!" We heard and turned toward the door to a smiling Angel. She jumped into the couch between us and pulled us up to her in a hug.

"Wooow, hello baby! What's up with your bright smile?" Marshall smiled and kissed her on the cheek, she smiled as she picked up her phone.

"I love you so much, you know that right?" She asked, me and Marshall exchanged a brief glance.

"Okay, what's the catch ..." I said, she smiled at us innocent.

"Can I ... Can I sleep over at Kyle's place ..?" I saw no problem in that, as long as there was nothing between them it wasn't anything to worry about!

"Sur---"

"Hold on now! Kyle, as in a guy?" Asked Marshall critically, I started to laugh, he was so overprotective.

He forgot all facts that he knew about her friends as fast as our little angel was going out with boys ALONE ... Aahahaha!

I knew that he knew she and Kyle were just friends, you don't have sex with someone you just met--

...

I see the irony in what I say, yes I do ... Thanks for the obvious gaze, but I got....

Anyway ... You're not SUPPOSED have sex with someone you just met (unless he's famous, irresistible, charming, hot-- YOU get the drawing, you're excused!) And he must be all at once, not one at a time!

"Daaaad ... You know Kyle! He's my math-buddy! He comes here every wednesday-evening to help me study for math?" She said smiling.

Kyle may sound like a handsome boy on the name, but for now he has brace, glasses and short curly hair, he also drools like he's got Niagara Falls stuck up his throat...

"... Fo 'real? That guy? Well, he won't be looking like that for long ... Puberty works wonders, just look at me..." He said, pointing at his face, Angel just laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Well, can I?" She asked, Marshall met my gaze and I saw at once that flirtatious spark in his eye, I laughed briefly and looked at Angel.

"Sure, honey. Use protection!" I said, she got big eyes and made a grimace.

"Mom! Ew !! EEEEEEEEEW !!! NASTY! NOW THAT'S JUST WRONG! EEEEEEEEW !!" She said, I met Marshall's gaze again.

"See, nothing will happen between them tonight ..."

"Make that EVER!" She completed, I burst out laughing and took Marshall's hand in my discreet while Angel ran up to pack her things in a bag.