Don't get any ideas...

I stood up and stepped into the shower the next day, Marshall was still asleep when I went into the bathroom so I didn't bother locking the door, besides ... Why should I lock the door if decided to come in ..? I felt the warm water down my back and worked the shampoo into your hair when I heard a loud groan from the bedroom and smiled.

"Jessicaaaa ..." He groaned loudly and put in a big grunt. I laughed while I rinsed out the soap in my hair.

"Go back to sleep, honey ..." I chuckled.

"Honey? The fuck ..." He said and I heard the bed creak, he sat down onto the bed. "The door open?"

"Yeah?" I said and smiled when I heard the door opened, the shower wall was of frosted glass, so I only saw a dark shadow go outside.

"Don't mind me, I gotta take a piss ..." He said, I laughed again and turned off the shower.

"Lose yourself..." He laughed as I opened the door to the shower and walked out, Marshall flushed and turned to me, his eyes went big and looked down at my bare breasts. "Could you pass me the brush?" I asked, pointing behind him, he didn't let his eyes off me and gave me the brush. "Thank you." I began to comb my hair. I walked past him so I stood directly in front of the mirror so I could comb my hair properly, if you can say it that way...

... I'm in a very good mood today! I laugh and smile all the time!

As I stood with her back to him, naked, I noticed his gaze in my neck.

"Take a picture, It'll last longer ..." I said smiling,  he brought his hands around my hips. "Don't get any ideas, Marshall ..." He laid his head on my shoulder and stroked my belly quietly while he whispered into my ear.

"You expect me not to get any ideas when you're naked right in front of me ..." He whispered in a seductive tone, I nodded curtly.

"Yes, I know you love to make love to me, but keep it in your pants for more than 5 minutes will you ..."

"Woah, make love? We can do somethin 'else if that's what you want ..." He chuckled and stroked my hip.

"Marshall ..." I said and pushed him away with my butt.

"Fuck you, now I got your wet butt-mark on my pants!" I turned to him and burst in laughter.

"You're welcome, baby ..." I put on my bra, Marshall looked at me upset when I put on my panties too. "What?" I asked, although I clearly knew why he looked at me so sour it was still fun to mess with him by asking the question.

"Fucker ..." He said and pulled off his shirt, I got big eyes.

"What're you doing ??" I asked, staring at at his abs as he took off his pants.

"What? I need to shower too, don't get any ideas, Jessica ..." I stuck my tongue out at him smiling as he stepped into the shower, he turned to me. "Ey, I wanna bleach my hair again." He said, I met his gaze.

"Now?" He nodded, I sighed and picked up the bleach from under the sink and threw it to him.

"I'm back, bitches ..." he said and disappeared into the shower. "Gotten any ideas?"

"Hmm, what kind of ideas? I've got one, I really would like to..."

"Yeeeeees ..?"

"I really would like to go to that Little Cafè down the street, it's so nice there!" I said, it was actually true! I did want to go there!

"Go out? Fuck is the matter with you, woman! Get the fuck in here!" He said, and burst out the door, tore off my underwear and carried me into the shower.