Yea--what?

Angel was picked up by Kyle a little later in the evening, me and Marshall waved goodbye to her from the front door smiling.

"You think they gonna do it?" I asked, I just shook my head as an answer on my own question.

"I don't know, for all we know. Kyle is in a diguise when he's over here, and looks like me when he's hom- Get her!!" He shouted with a grin and turned toward the door jokingly, I laughed and took his hand in mine and looked up the stairs pensive.

"He's been awfully quiet ..?" I said, Marshall nodded briefly and met my gaze when I turned to face him again.

"I need to talk to him, man to man. In this case, father to son ..." He got a blank look and stared into the air. "Damn, now I feel old as fuck ..." he said quietly, I chuckled.

"Well, you don't look like a 42 year old, you could pass for Matty's age easy. Jesus, I need to bath in the tears of other rappers some day too if it makes you stay forever young..."

"I'll save some for ya after the release of my next album ..." he said and kissed me on the cheek before he walked up the stairs, he turned to me again when he had come halfway. "Okay, you should come as protection..." I laughed and joined him up, we knocked on the door to Matty.

"Door's open ..." He said quietly, we opened the door and saw him lying in bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Okay, time for a little talk ..." Marshall said and pushed Matty's feet away  and sat down in the bed, I took the chair he had at the desk and sat down.

Matty sat up quietly and looked only at me.

"Don't look at me, it's your dad who's gonna do the talking."

"Well, fuck me ..." he said quietly.

"HEY! No swearing in the house!" I said ominously, he apologized quickly and turned to Marshall.

"Sorry about that rule, Jessica ... What the fuck were you doing hitting that kid ??" Said Marshall, Matty sighed and pointed at him. Marshall looked at him quizzically.

"That kid said you probably must've been very dumb to fail 9th ​​grade 3 times and that's probably why his wife also is so hot, the hot ones always falls for the stupid guys ..."

"Ntaaw, I'm hoooot!" I said smiling, Matty laughed briefly.

"Don't say that, please mom ... You're pretty, leave it at that around me ..." He chuckled.

"You hit a kid because of that? I am fucking stupid, you hear my raps? Brainless isn't based on another person ??" Matty burst out laughing, Marshall smiled at him briefly before he looked at him seriously. "Fine, you think you were doing good by 'Protecting my name' or somethin, but violence is NEVER the solution!" Matty sent him a brief glance, I had to agree on that look ... Haha!

"Sure Mr. Shady ..." I chuckled, Marshall looked at me with a sour pout, I burst into laughter once again. 

"Okay, sure ..." Matty chuckled low.

"You know what I do, use that. Violence is never the solution, use your mouth. That's what I'm famous for, speak up! Tell them exactly what you mean, don't be shy! Speak up and yell it right up their faces if you have to."

"Uuuuuuuuh! Hold on, now! There are some rules about the use of that! Your dad over here, DON'T use those rules, you are! Teachers, or adults in general are not allowed! Leave that to Slim Shady, remember? All the bad stuff you wanna say or do, leave it to Shady?" I said smiling, he laughed briefly and nodded to me.

"You gotta let Shady loose in the studio soon, dad ... The list is beginning to form and it's loooong!" He said, Marshall laughed briefly.

"Noted, Buddy. It's getting late, you and I will leave for that kids house tomorrow and you'll apologize!"