Romeo and Juliet--No

"Psst, you better be awake, you owe me ..." I heard outside the door and grinned. I got up from the bed and opened the door, Marshall looked at me with a sour glance.

"I'm thirsty ..." I said and walked toward him.

"Damn, sure you are ..." he said and pulled me up to him.

"No, I really am thirsty." I said, and pushed his hands away, smiling as I walked past him and down the stairs. I went to the fridge and took out the bottle with cold water, then a glass from the cupboard before I took a big gulp. Marshall came downstairs with a little more irritated eyes, but he smiled at me so it was clearly a 'you-teas-me-and-I'll-fuck-you-so-damn-hard' look, I smiled guilty. I would happily just dragged him up to me right away, but I would be a little hard-to-get today, I knew he liked it when I played hard to get... "You want some?" I said and he showed him the glass of water, he looked at me skeptical before he walked towards me.

"Sure ..." He said, he knew I had something planned, and holy fuck, he's really gonna kill me after this! HAHA! I GOTTA DO IT!

"Come over here then ..." I said, he raised his eyebrows at me before he stood next to me, he leaned up to the bench as I pulled him towards me by his shirt.

"Woah ..." He said surprised, I looked at him while I bit my lower lip. "Fuck, you know what you doing right ..?" He pointed down, I smiled and nodded briefly before I brushed my lips against his. "Oh, fuck me .... What the hell are you planning ..?" I grabbed his waistband and pulled it toward me so I had a good view right down to his boxers, I looked him in the eye while I slowly moved down. "Jessica ... Last time you did that, was at our honeymoon, and damn I can't keep myself from not yelling??" He said warningly with a hint of 'just-fucking-do-it!' I just smiled, and when he leaned his head back, I took the chance and poured the icy glass of water into his boxers. "FFFFFFFUCKING HEEEEEELLL !!!" He shrieked and jumped away, I burst out laughing and fell on my back on the floor. "THE FUCK YOU DO !!" He screamed and looked down at his now soaked pants while his teeth chattered and he held his hands over his crotch in a desperate attempt to warm them up again.

I met his gaze, oh he's fucking pissed at me! HAHA! I burst out laughing again and he looked at me with a murderous gaze, I couldn't fucking stop laughing !!! Marshall took my hand in his and helped me up, I was still laughing, but then I felt the icy water running down between my breasts and screamed out loud.

"Ain't so fun when the jokes on you, ain't it ??" He said and looked at me get soaked before he pulled me close to him and looked into my eyes. "Naughty little bitch, ain't you ...." He said and laughed briefly before he lifted me up over his shoulder and walked with me into the guest room.